Chapter 11

Ok just so we r all clear... The 12 comment per person to get me to upload soon wont work again... -.- but nice tactic :P the point for the comment limit is because i need to kno wat ppl think bout my book... I get stuck on scenes, characters, and writers block an by writing comments u all r helping me write :) please comment 1 per person lol give me feedback and remember i do hav a life and i cant upload everyday.. 12 comments and 15 votes O.o k? Ok enjoy

-----------------------------

Cooper's POV:

Bright lights filtered into my vision as i slowly woke up from a dreamless sleep. I groaned and rolled onto my back as I thought of going to school. I didn't like going to school on a regualr day but with the new drama with Tyler, my still aching body, and the confusing feelings for my new health teacher, it was especially going to be a suckish day.

Before I could even sit up and get ready, I got a good look at my unfamiliar surroundings. I sat up and looked around until finally my hazing brain caught up. Memories of last night came rushing into my head as I remembered the beating, the sexy scene with Hunter, the werewolf problem, and the kidnapping. Thinking more into the situation I realized it techniquely was not a kidnapping because I did stay the night willingly.

I pulled on an old shirt of Jesse's that Hunter must have packed and walked towards the door. I need some serious food before I started thinking about the whole Hunter situation.

The sent of sizzling bacon and fresh buttered toast reached my nose and my stomach growled instinctively. I noticed Hunter's door still closed and decided not to bother him. He needed his sleep.

As I walked into the kitchen I noticed the blonde guy from last night hunched over the stove making breakfast. What was his name again? Liam? Lenny? Luke?

"Hey, sleepyhead."

I jumped at the voice and looked up to see the beautiful orbs of Lucas' eyes smiling at me. I smiled back and waved slightly before walking over to the table. I sat down and watched as he cooked, thinking about my options.

"What's on your mind? Because whatever it is, I think your over thinking it." Lucas laughed as the crispy bacon popped.

"This whole thing is just... crazy, you know? Just a week ago I was the loser gay kid who had one friend and was constantly beat up. Now all of a sudden, the hunky new teacher not only took an interest in me, but also turned out to be a werewolf who is my soul mate. To wrap it all up, I got the shit beat out of me, had an intense sexual experience with a half dog and now I'm stuck at his pack house."

I took a deep breathe and let it out in a sigh as i made my mini speech. When I saw the look of amusment in Luke's eyes, I realized what I had said at the end. TOTALLY inappropriate.

A deep blush filled my cheeks, but Lucas just laughed. An awkward silence filled the air and I shuffled in my seat. Before I could come up with a stupid joke to break the silence, Lucas spoke.

"Why don't you come over here and get yourself some coffee. You got a lot of sleep last night, but you still look like shit."

I rolled my eyes and laughed softly, secretly relived for the interruption. "Thanks. I'm glad I can bring sunshine into your morning."

I got up and stood next to him as i reached up for the cabinet holding the mugs. Before I could fully open the cabinet, I was grabbed by the shoulders and slammed into the fridge. I gasped as a soft growl left Lucas' lips as he loomed over me. His eyes were filled with intensity, disbelief, and a lot of lust.

My eyes widened in confusion until I heard the clear and familiar word growled past Lucas' lips.

"Mate."

______________

:) DONT HATE ME! iTS NOT WHATY YOU THINK! ill clear everything up in the next chapter so dont worry ur pretty little heads :) i love u all!!!!