Chapter 16

New chapter! I kno u love me :) Same number votes and comments :D stay awesome and enjoy!

Jesses POV:

Lust showed in his eyes, but I was sure mine showed my frustration. The first sexy, strong guy to take an interest in me and I can't even have him. This sucks.

My attraction dimmed slightly and anger replaced it. A freaking dog's mate. His mate! No way in hell am I going to allow this. I was screwed over once by a werewolf and I wont let it happen again.

Before I could talk myself out of it, my hand shot out and a loud crack filled the air. I heard the dog gasp in shock and I shook out my hand. Ouch that hurt like a bitch.

I almost felt bad as a brightly red handprint started to form on his left cheek. Almost. Before I let the guilt set in, I thought of the only werewolf I knew and how much I had suffered because of them. All those beatings, the lies I told to Cooper, the days of school missed.

I knew our teacher was a werewolf. I also knew Cooper was his mate, but that was okay. I did a little research on the alpha and he came out clean. I knew alphas were honorable people, and I know Mr. S is already in love with my best friend. Plus my warning to him wasn't just a silly threat. It was a promise.

I felt something wrap around in my hair and my head was tugged back. I looked up into the scowling, annoyed face of my mate... No not my mate! He was just some stupid dog who thought I was his mate. As soon as he found his real mate, he would leave me and im not going through that. Never again.

Suddenly, he leaned down and I felt cool breathe reach my ear. My body tensed and I clenched my jaw. Don't get hard. Don't get hard. Don't get hard.

Damnit!

He pressed his hard body against me and I felt how excited he was to see me. Woah my mate was hung...

Not my fucking mate!

I whipped my hand out again to slap the pervert, but it was caught in his grip. Before I could try my other hand, that was caught too and I was shoved up against the door.

His playful growl filled my ears. "I see my little mate likes to play it rough. Don't worry, babe. I like it rough too."

The jerk had the nerve to wink at me. I picked up my leg to make sure he never reproduces again, but he saw it coming. He took this as an oppertunity to grab my knee and shove my legs open so he could fit his lower body closer to mine. He definitely liked it rough.

As his hard on came in contact with mine, I couldn't help but gasp in arousal. He smiled smugly and ground down hard. I cried out and tugged my hands to get free, but he wouldn't let me go. He liked me at his mercy.

I started panting in need and everything except Lucas seemed to disappear. I didn't care that he was a werewolf. I didn't care that he could leave me for his real mate. I didn't even care that he kidnapped me and we were in some shady motel.

I just needed to get closer. I snapped my hands out of his grip, and immediately wrapped them around his neck. I sprang forward for his mouth, and our lips met hard. His lips crushed mine and I barely registered the tangy taste of my blood in my mouth.

The blood seemed to set off Lucas because a feral growl escaped him. He shoved me back and I was about to argue when he lunged at my neck. Before I took in my next breathe, a stinging pain shot through my neck where I had felt Lucas' mouth.

Holy shit, he just bit me!

Cooper's POV:

I stared intently up at the harsh face of the beast looming above me and I tried to push my panic down. People like him took pleasure in others pain, and I'd be damned if I would give him the fun in seeing my fear.