Chapter 20

Cooper's POV:

School, it ruins everything.

I sighed as I slouched in my chair, completely ignoring the obnoxious math teacher. Why is it that every math teacher had a soothing voice that just made you tired? I blew a piece of hair out of my eyes as I checked the clock for the hundredth time.

Longest 55 minutes of my life.

I tried to stop from jittering in my seat, eager to get to my next class. Hunter's class. I sighed dreamily thinking about my mate.

My mate.

The thought of Hunter being mine made my stomach flutter with excitement. It seemed like so long ago since I moved in with him, instead it had only been a few days. The thought should have terrified me, but I knew that our feelings for eachother were real.

Plus the sex was good.

I blushed as I thought about our times together. Sure, we haven't gone all the way yet, but it was still hot as hell. The way his hard body felt against me, his strong hands glidding down my body to touch my....

I checked the clock again as I adjusted my pants that had suddenly become too tight. My head slammed against the desk and i silent groan left my lips.

33 more minutes. Shoot me now.

********

When the bell rang I practically ran to my locker. A record was set as I grabbed my stuff, slammed my locker, and weaved between the students. I ignored the curses and huffs from the people I nearily missed as I finally stepped into the classroom.

No one was there.

I growled, annoyed, and stalked over to my desk, tossing my bag and binder on the table. I whipped around as I heard a deep chuckle from the door, scowling at Hunter's relaxed floor.

"In a hurry, babe?" He smirked.

"No hurry at all, Mr. S. I just can't wait to learn and hear the facinating things you have to tell me and my fellowe students." With that, I slipped into my chair and winked at him.

Before he could reply, students started piling in the room. My grin grew as Hunter scowled.

Game on.

********************

My eyes stayed focused on Hunter the whole time. His grace as he moved, the way his muscles shifted under his tight shirt. I licked my lips, catching Hunter's eyes.

He didn't miss a beat as he continued his rant about... Well I don't know what he was talking about, I was spacing out. As our eyes connected I decided to tease him a little bit. Fair is fair.

Without breaking eye contact, I yawned and stretched back in my seat, making sure my shirt slipped up a little bit. Hunter's eyes immediately shifted to my bare skin, and I laughed softly as I saw his jaw clench.

I completely blacked out eveyone around me as I slid my hand down my chest to rest along my pants line. Hunter's words stumbled slightly, but no one noticed as he continued his speech. Well I must need to try harder.

I let my fingers dip slightly into my jeans, just enough for him to see. My eyes slid half shut, and silent moan left my mouth. Almost silent.

With Hunter's wolf hearing, he picked up the soft sound and his eyes immediately darkened, bright with lust. He stopped his speech and cleared his throat, eyes locked on mine.

"Now class, I'm going to hand out a worksheet. You have until the end of the period to finish it, and you may work with the people around you. Get to work." He handed a stack of papers to the teacher's assistant and slid into the chair behind his desk.