Chapter 6

Cooper's POV:

I shivered in fear at the look on Tyler's face. Anger, hate, and violence showed in his eyes as he sneered at me. My feet were frozen to the ground and escape seemed impossible as he started to slowly walk towards me menacingly.

I moved to take a step back, but his arm shot out and his hand wrapped around my fragile neck, cutting off my air. I choked and struggled while clawing at his arm desperately, but he just smirked and tightened his grip.

Amusement shined in his eyes as he tsked in my face and lifted me up onto my toes. I stopped fighting his grip because I knew that everytime I struggled he just tightened around my throat.

"What? Is your big, strong protector not here to help you? I dont see him. Then who's gonna save you, fag?" He spoke like he was talking to a 2 year old while his expression mocked me.

"I dont need a protector to outsmart a dumbass like you." I immediately regretted the words as anger flashed bright in his eyes. He growled at me. Not a sexy growl like Hunter, but a threatening growl that said how much he wanted to kill me.

I gulped. Please, no killing...

Before I could blink, his arms snapped forward and his fist connected with my jaw. Pain exploded through my head and face and I cried out loudly. It felt like he had broke my jaw, but I knew he didnt. It took a lot to break a bone and, even though it hurt, I know he didnt leave THAT much damage. That doesnt mean it didnt hurt like hell though.

He wasnt done either.

Next thing I knew, I was shoved roughly to the ground where he continued to punch, slap, and even kick any part of my body he could reach. I knew he wasnt using all of his strength, probably not wanting to send me to the hospital. But by the time he was satisfied with his work, and I was whimpering pitifully on the ground in a ball, my body was a mass of pain and tears.

"That will teach you to mess with me, faggot. Your a piece of shit and no one will love you. Your a waste of space and you DISGUST me." Tyler's words dug deep as he viciously laughed. He kicked me one more time in the ribs, enticing a pained moan from my body.

I barely heard him as he chuckled to himself while walking away. My body sagged in relief, but I couldnt bring myself to get up, partly because it hurt too much to move and partly because I was afraid he would return.

I dont know how long I lay there. Unmoving. I lost track of time and finally as I started to shiver in cold, I managed to stand, no drag, my body up and limp slowly, so damn slowly, to my house. The 5 minute walk took my defeated body 20 minutes to get home and by the time I reached my safe haven, I was an exhausted ball of sweat, blood, and tears.

My stomach growled in hunger, but I ignored it. I just wanted to go to sleep. Sleep and never wake up. Eating and cleaning myself up could wait until after I slept.

I didnt make it to my bed. I just sort of collapsed on the couch, moaning as my ribs and head protested the impact. I shut my eyes and felt tears lslide down my cheeks, mixing with my blood. I didnt care.

I was sick of being strong. I was sick of having to defend myself because of my choice in who I liked. I was sick of bullies who hurt me, parents who ignored me, and teachers who confused me.

I was sick of it all.

With that last thought, I slipped into unconsciousness. Without a care in the world about what would happen when I wake up.

**********************

Im sorry for the depressing chapter :((( Poor Cooper!!! I was crying while writing this no joke. Tyler is such an asshole and Hunter wasnt there!!!!! :O Poor Cooper doesnt dserve pain, but I swear I will make it better >:( I promise!!!!!! oh and srry for disappearing on u guys :P i want to say thanx to all my loyal amazing fans who vote comment and read this story... I LOVE U ALL!!!!!!!!! *Gives u hugs* <3