the heartbreaker

Max's POV

The pounding of the music still chorused through the house, but it felt so far away. Aly had seemed to fall back on the bed and started snoring loudly, tearing me from my thoughts. Roy stood in the doorway, no emotion that I knew were in his eyes. Stephanie and John came up behind him and stopped and stared, waiting for something to happen. But what I didn't expect, came from Roy.
"So you two are back together?" My mouth hung open. There wasn't a single hint of anger in his voice. Was this the same Roy that threatened me to stay away from Aly? Stephanie and John's mouthes wide open. Finally I snapped out of it.
"Are you going to hurt Elle?" Roy looked at me with raised eyebrows.
"Elle is a nice girl. I wouldn't hurt her. Is she single by the way?" Roy asked smiling.
"Aren't you made I kinda kissed your sister....?"
"No...? Should I be?" Roy asked furring his eyebrow. I gestured for them all to enter the room. Once they had closed the door again, I began asking questions.
"Didn't you send me this text?" I asked, showing him my phone. He suddenly shook his head no.
"That's not my phone number." Roy said swiftly. Stephanie then pulled out her own phone, grabbed mine and stared calling the number.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Calling the jerk that tried to frame Roy." Stephanie replied then put her phone to her ear. There was a sound of someone talking on the line and Stephanie's eyes popped open and her mouth was hanging open in an "o". Suddenly she got up and sped out of the room with no answers to who the real person was.

Aly's POV

My head hurt like someone took a hammer and pounded it on my head several times before they took an even bigger hammer and smacked me even harder. This has to be the worst headache ever. I lifted my head about a millimeter off the bed then groaned and lied back down. Someone moved toward me and started stroking my hair, it felt so nice I didn't want to move.
"How are you feeling?"
"Okay, but can I have something for this major headache that's coming on?" I asked, and whoever it was chuckled and got up off the bed and retrieved something from the bathroom across the room. Last thing I remember was getting drunk at that party Stephanie brought me to. Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no. What if I was raped?! What if this was someone who was highly dangerous and on the most-wanted list or something?! Suddenly my eyes spotted a door. Yes. I can get out of here before he tries to use me! I tried to get up but groaned. He came back over to me and sat down and handed me a glass of water and a few pills.
"This should help you. I wouldn't get up any time soon either." I WONDER WHY?! I thought annoyed and worried now. "With that headache, I'm surprised your not groaning more."
"Who....who are you?" Maybe I get his name and then text the police or something!
"Umm... It's Max."
"Max?!" I screamed, not believing my own ears.
"Er yeah. Hey wait Al, don't get up yet. It's gonna-" I cut him off with a groan. Max pushed me forcefully, but lightly down on the bed. "Al, you gotta rest."
"Where am I?"
"Fia's house. She threw the party, and I tried telling her we were staying over because of you, but she kinda passed out half way through me talking so I figured it was a 'sure go for it!'" I couldn't hold back the smile, it was a little funny. Then my headache came on full blast and I grimaced.
"The medicine should work soon Al." I said getting up. I walked over to my phone and texted John.
'And?'
'And what?' John texted back.
'And who is it?' I texted back the suspense killing me.
'It's...' Then my screen went black. Battery died. I groaned and risked a glance at Aly, who gave me a questioning look. I sighed and sat down on the bed, and just strokes her hair absentmindedly, until we fell asleep that way.

So sorry! will find out in next chapter!! :)