the party goers

Aly's POV

"GET UP GOD DAMN IT!" My shoulders were jerked back in forth. My eyes popped open to see Stephanie, jumping on my bed and almost pushing me off the bed.
"Stephanie?"
"ALY!!!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.
"STEPHANIE! IF YOU WAKE ME UP ONE MORE TIME IN THE MORNING AT 8am I WILL LITERALLY COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND RAPE YOU THEN MURDER YOU!" Roy said, opening my door and glaring at my best friend. Roy held a baseball bat in one hand like he was about to hit Steph. She stopped jumping on my bed and plopped down next to me, a smirk making it's way to her face.
"Hey Roy, baby, I don't like the sound of the murdering, but you can rape me any time." She winked at him and Roy scowled then left the room. I couldn't help but groan at her comment.
"Gross Steph."
"Hey he asked for it!" She asked, smiling and lying down and turned her head upside down to see me.
"So why are you waking me up?" I asked slightly confused considering Steph is the opposite of a morning person.
"Because it's going to take me FOR-EVER to put that messy you into a gorgeous dress and make you look like a star." Steph said grinning. I shook my head immediately.
"No. Nope. No way! Non! I can say it any way, considering I just said it in French, I am not going to a party! Not after...what happened."
"Aly! Come on. You gotta! Pllleaasseee?! Because you loovveee meee?!" Steph wined and I shook my head and crossed my arms over my chest.
"No way."
"Umm...if you don't I'll...I'll...." Suddenly Stephanie broke down into tears and I gasped.
"Steph stop crying I know your faking." I waited a moment for Steph to stop, but she didn't. She just threw her head back and sobbed loudly.
"Steph?" I asked concerned, then I sighed.
"Alright I'll go!" I yelled over Steph's loud crying. Steph suddenly stopped and squealed.
"YES!" She screamed, pumping her fists in the air, and I rolled my eyes.
"You so owe me..." I murmured rolling my eyes.

Max's POV

"PLEASE?!"
"Come on Max this will be good for you!"
"You can't not go Max!" John, Dean and Elle, we're all yelling at me to go to a party tonight.
"M! You have to! As my little brother I order you to go and have fun!" Elle yelled over all the pleading.
"Yeah Max! Come on bro. You gotta! It'll be awesome!" Dean said excitedly. I really wanted to chuckle, but I couldn't risk it. It's hard though, Dean can be such a child. He was jumping up and down, he got excited so easily.
"Come on Max. Dude we miss you, you've been locked in your house ever since... you know." John said. He was the one that was the most calm. I sighed, giving in.
"Fine. I'll go." I said, screams of happiness erupted at my defeat.

Aly's POV

"Why?!"
"Just in case!"
"BUT WHY?!"
"Aly listen to me. It's for safety purposes."
"Roy has to come to the party, for safety purposes?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
"Yes! Now hold still I'm trying to do your hair, and I'm not burning your ear so sit still!" Steph yelled back and I sighed. Then Steph pulled out a gray dress from her closet. It was strapless and had sequins going down the middle and then flowed into a plain gray skirt. (Dress on side!) It was a little on the short side and I gave Steph a glance that said something like 'there is no way I'm wearing that' Steph then took my hand and pulled me to a mirror.
"Look in the mirror!" I looked in the mirror, them back at Steph, waiting to see what she'd see next. "Do you know what I see?"
"An average girl with-" I started, but was cut off by Stephanie.
"NO! I see a beautiful girl, with a beautiful figure. You need to show it off! And honey! Those boobs ain't gettin' any bigger at that size! So show em off!" I blushed. "Now Aly, You are getting in that dress! NOW!" Steph screamed at me. I sighed and nodded then went into her bathroom to change. I came out and Stephanie gasped. She made me sit in a chair as she finished my makeup and then did my hair and put it in messy half-up-half-down look.
"Let's go get our party on!" Steph exclaimed linking her arm in mine and lead me to her car.

Time to go to the party! Any ideas what will happen? I mean Aly, Stephanie, Max, John, Roy and othe party goers are going! Any ideas?Will update soon!