Elle returns...with a mystery.

Max's POV

"Hey little bro! Elle is home!" Elle knocked open my door and screamed at the top of her lungs.
"Gooo awaaayy!" I yelled back but it came out mostly muffled because my face was in my pillow.
"Aw little bro don't do that to me! Something bothering you?" El took a seat on my bed, after she closed my door realizing it was serious.
"I think I'm in love."
"Aw my little Maxy! That's great!"
"No it's not."
"Why I think Lyndsey isn't that bad...she really has to start wearing proper clothes though.."
"No I mean I'm in love with Aly." I am? Am I serious? Elle looked shocked, then she sat there and started thinking. "What are you thinking El?"
"You love Aly? Hm...I kinda saw this coming." Elle said suddenly, she looked off into space, still thinking.
"Why didn't you tell me?!"
"You seemed like you were really into that Lyndsey. I didn't want to tell you that you and Aly would be better together." Elle finished with a chuckle. I sighed and Elle gave me a sympathetic smile.
"What should I do?"
"Well why are you so upset, I'd go tell Aly! I'm sure she feels the same way."
"I think she does."
"Then what's the problem?" El asked furring her brow.
"She keeps pushing me away because I ditched her for Lyndsey."
"Ouch not a good call little bro."
"Thanks El." I said sarcastically.
"Well have you tried to get her to like you?"
"Yep. I took her to the beach and showed how I knew I was wrong, then tried to kiss her...but her friend stopped her. Then I got to kiss her in school and...she ran away crying."
"You that bad a kisser huh?"
"El!" She chuckled and I punched her arm.
"Ow! Listen Max, maybe you need to come on to her in smaller ways then make your way up to kissing her and stuff?"
"Hey that's not bad!" I exclaimed. El chuckled and got up.
"I gotta head out, gonna go meet up with some friends. Good luck little brother!" I smiled.
"Thanks again El!" She laughed
"No problem! Now go get that girl!" she called back up and I couldn't help but laugh.

Aly's POV

I got a text from Steph as I was just lying down on my bed listening to some Coldplay to get over my sadness. I was humming along to 'Fix you' as I opened her text.

'Hey! Up for GNI?"

I looked puzzled and texted back.

'GNI?'

I sat back and started to sing along to 'fix you'.

"And the tears come streaming down you face,
When you lose somethin' you can't replace,
When you love someone but it goes to waste,
Could it be worse?"

I then began to sing the chorus.

"LIGHTS WILL GUIDE YOU HOME! AND IGNITE YOUR BONES! AND I WILL TRY TO FIX YOOOUUU!"

I then got Steph's next text.

'Girls night in! Duhh btw your singing voice sucks. Coldplay would be extremely disappointed.'

I looked at my phone and laughed when I saw Steph at the doorway.

"You really do suck at that." I laughed at Steph's disgusted look on her face.
"Help me with the next part?" I asked grinning like a fool. Steph broke into a grin and nodded. I plugged my ipod into my ihome and turned it up really loud. We both got ready and started singing.

"TEARS STREAMING, DOWN YOUR FACE! WHEN YOU LOSE SOMETHING YOU CAN NOT REPLACE! TEARS STREAMING, DOWN YOUR FACE AND IIIIIIIIIIII! TEARS STREAMING DOWN YOUR FACE! I PROMISE YOU I WILL NOT ESCAPE! TEARS STREAMING, DOWN YOUR FACE AND IIIIIIIIIIII! LIGHTS WILL GUIDE YOU HOME AND INGITE YOUR BONES, AND I WILL TRRYYYY TO FIXX YOUUU!" We both broke down laughing on my bed and then we heard Roy stomping down the hall.
"What's wrong with you?!"
"Uhh nothing?" we both answered breaking into a fit of laughter.
"Next time you decide to sing your heads off, invite me!" he said, a smile breaking onto his face. He quickly turned on 'Yellow' also by Coldplay. We were jamming out until I heard the house phone ring.
"Hello?" I practically yelled as I was swinging my hips to the music. "Hello?" I asked again.
"I-" I heard from the other line.
"Can I help you?" I asked confused.
"Don't listen to her, your a great singer."
"Who is this?" I asked confused. But the line went dead.

Max's POV

"So what'd you do?" El asked me.
"I called her and told her she had a good voice?"
"Oh holy lord, you are bad at this." Elle said putting her head in her hands.
"What was I supposed to do?"
"Did she know it was you?"
"Nope."
"Well that's good. You have to come off as sweet and nice, not creepy and stalkerish." she said rolling her eyes.
"Sorry..." I trailed off.
"It's okay. I'll help you tomorrow okay? I've got a...a erm party to go to. Ciao!" she waved her hand and walked out of my room. I rolled my eyes and lay down. It may be only 10:25pm but I was tired as hell. I let my head sink into my pillow and take away the pain that seemed to flow every time Aly talked to me or I heard her.

Haha! This one makes me crack up whenRoy, Steph, and Aly start singing Fix you. hahaha! Oh too funny. Sorry if the lyrics were wrong. (I'm very lazy) So any gueses on where Elle's going?