Church THUGS: Ch. 1

****If you HAVEN'T READ Preacher's Daughter go now so you can understand a little more.****

A/N WARNING: This story was written when I was in middle school so there will be typos and things that may not make sense so please DO NOT ask why things are the way they are.

Flashback....

"Guess what Chrissy?" says Alesha.

She was driving on her way to take Christina to her father.

"Yes mommy?" Christina says.

"Your going to live with your Daddy but you will come back with me sometimes."

"Why? I want to stay with you and Dad!"

"You just have to okay?"

"But I don't want to live with Daddy! I want to stay with you!"

"Christina We already decided for you to be with him! So stop asking why!"

"Not fair! THIS IS NOT FAIR!" She yelled at her mother.

Alesha slammed on breaks and turned around.

"Do NOT holler at me! DO YOU understand!?!?"

"Yes." she says shyly and scared.

"I don't want to live with yall nomore!" Chrisy folded her arms. Her mother decided to ignore her comment.

Alesha turned back around and continued driving to Chresanto's house.

When they got there Alesha helped Chrisy out and told her see you later and Thanked Chresanto. Then she left.

He got to Christina's level and said "Your special and I won't let anyone take your place."

Her face lighted up.

"You mean it?!"

"Of course. Now let's go inside okay?"

"Okay! Will we have fun?"

"Lots."

"Yay! Okay Daddy!"

Chresanto laughed and guided her to her new room. It was Purple Pink and Blue, her favorite colors.

"This is your room."

"I like it!" She gasped hugging him.

"That's great."

"So can we play now?"

"Come on let's go downstairs."

"Yay! Okay!! Do I have to go back with mommy later?"

"Yeah she wants to see you sometimes."

"Ahwww okay."

End Of Flashback....

13 years Later...

Christina's POV

Let me get y'all hip for a minuet.

I used to be mad at my parents about them not being together and why My Dad was with Mom. (My Dad is my step Dad btw)

But then I learned about what Daddy did to Mom and Daddy and Dad were fighting.

All this crazy stuff had me scared living with my Daddy.

But... I'm starting to call my father Dad now cuz I feel like a baby saying daddy.

I heard him talking to my uncle Rayan,Yes he married My Aunt Kat, about how parenting changed him and stuff so I calmed down.