Attacked

I slept without a dream, and woke up feeling groggy. I decide to just tough it out and get up. In a place like this, you want to be alert. I throw the blankets off and sit up. I run a hand through my hair. Ugh, I defiantly need a shower. How many days have I been in this stupid lair?

Damien opens the door and casually walks in. "Morning!" he shouts. "Ready for more questions?" He says it like he just offered a child to go to Disney Land.

"Um, yeah, as amazing as that sounds, I think I would rather have a shower, some breakfast, maybe a change of cloths, and possibly a way out of this nut house." I say, with a hint of sarcasm. Damien just chuckles like I'm the cutest thing.

"I'm afraid I can't do the last one, but I suppose we could get on the other three, as long as no attempts are made to escape." he replies.

"I'm pretty sure it wouldn't work anyway..." I say.

"Good." Damien heads towards the door.

"But, no promises..." I mumble.

We head out into the hallway and Damien leads me down to a door. There's a total of about eight doors in this hallway, including his office and my 'bedroom', but I haven't been in this one yet. He opens it to reveal another hallway. He walks me down it and turns many corners, eventually I lose track of them. Finally we stop at a door.

"Here's a bathroom, I'm going to go get some cloths, I'll leave them outside the door." he says, opening the door for me.

"Okay, but hurry." I said. Even though I can't stand Damien, I'm sure this place is loaded with people I wouldn't want to be alone with. At least Damien wants to make sure I'm alive, that is, when he contains his temper...

He nods and heads off. I immediately head inside and lock the door. I turn and see an average looking bathroom. I walk over to the mirror and look at myself. Yikes, I look terrible. Besides my dirty hair, my cheeks are stained in makeup and my eyes have bags under them. I look so stressed and exhausted.

I turn to the shower and get started. I'm surprised to find nice shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. Once I get out I rap a towel around myself. I peak out into the hallway to find no cloths. How long does it take to bring some cloths? I pull back inside and lock the door again. Maybe I'm being paranoid, but better safe then sorry.

As if someone were reading my mind, a knock comes from the door. It must be Damien. Just as I reach for the handle, more knocks, louder this time, sound through the door. I pull back. Why is he being so impatient? Wait, I don't even know if its him.

The door continues to be beat on. "Open up!" shouts a voice I don't recognize. Oh no. I silently turn off the light and go back into the shower. I pull the curtains over and sit in the corner. Hurry up Damien.

The door breaks open, and the stranger comes in. Invisible.

He starts feeling around the room. He comes into the shower and kicks the corner I'm in. Crap.

"Found you." he says before grabbing my arm. My fear must've made me visible again. I scream as loudly as I can. He covers my mouth, but it only muffles my scream a little bit. He slams me into a wall.

She's going to screw up the plan.

"Just shut up!" he shouts. He pulls back a fist and I become quiet. I cling to the towel wrapped around me.

"Good, now listen, I'm helping you get out of here." he said. My heart skips a beat. A way out! But some suspicion still lingers in my mind.

"Why were you so desperate to get in?" I ask.