Epilogue: Now You See Me (Part 1)

book mock up credit -carmin

"Somebody should tell us, right at the start of our lives, that we are dying. Then we might live life to the limit, every minute of every day. Do it! I say. Whatever you want to do, do it now! There are only so many tomorrows."  

-- Michael Landon Jr.

Zanna.

Part 1

  I opened my eyes.

"Why am I the only who can see you?" 

He slightly chuckled. "I know what you're thinking," he said again. "You think you see me, you know. You see my parents, my house, and my friends... You automatically think, 'Blayze has it all don't he?' Well don't think that, cuz it isn't true."

"No need to thank me. I needed you too."

"And Zanna, just keep being you. For the love of God, just keep being you."

"I love you, Zanna." 

  I was hearing a voice, but I didn't exactly see a face. The voice sounded familiar.

  I sat up quickly, and tried taking all the stuff--that was attached to my arms--off, and I looked around frantically.

  Was the person with the voice here? I thought I saw a guy when all of that had flashed before my eyes. Right? I mean, the voice was was of a guy, and he was smiling. He'd frowned too.

  "What happened?" I croaked.

  I sat up slowly, and looked around. I was in a hospital room it seemed like. The walls were an eggshell color, and the floors were white. On the table next to the armchair were all types of flowers with vases. There was a teddy bear with a white cast on his left arm and some bandages were wrapped around his head, there was a card put next to him, and on the front of it it read ' Get Well Soon.'

  Did I pass out? Everything at this point seemed a bit surreal. I had woken up from a very long dream. It really did feel that way. But the thing was, the second I woke up, I'd forgotten what the dream had been about. 

And I had a feeling it'd been a lovely dream.

  "Zanna?" I turned my head to the person who said my name. The person looked to be the doctor. I couldn't really tell. He then started to call the nurses, and whoever else needed to come in due to the fact that I woken up from being in a coma.