7

"Good morning Travelers! I trust you slept well!" Ariana's cheerful call caused the eight Wizards to awake at once, blinking their eyes to adjust to the harsh morning light filtering through the windows. Lucy snapped awake, the feeling of something wrapped around her causing her eyes to grow wide. Large orange wings held her, shaking slightly as Natsu's jaws parted into a yawn. The Celestial Spirit Wizard let out a small shriek, launching herself away from the Dragon-Like Pokemon. Natsu blinked his eyes in surprise, still half asleep and unaware of what he had been doing.

The others woke gently, standing up, stretching and yawning. Ariana flew around the room, greeting each of the Wizards cheerfully. "I'm leaving in five minutes." Ariana stated simply after wishing everyone a 'Good Morning'.

Everyone gathered around the door a few minutes later, still half asleep but eager to go anyway. They were ready to talk to Dream. They were ready to go home.

"Alright, my friends. The walk into Starstreak takes about an hour and a half, so your gonna need some of these." Ariana tossed a bag of bright blue berries in front of the group, "They're Oran berries. They're very tasty, and they'll help you keep your energy up." The famished travelers dug in without a word, emptying the sack in a few brief minutes, as Ariana looked onto the scene with amusement. "Ok guys, let's go."

Ariana took the lead, the group behind her in nearly the same formation as before. Juvia refused to leave Gray's side, and Gajeel refused to let Levy leave his. For nearly half the trip, the forest around them stayed dense and thick. After awhile, the trees started thinning, and hilly grasslands revealed themselves.

At the base of a great hill, Ariana halted. "Once we get over this hill, you guys will be able to see Starstreak." She smiled and said, stepping out of the way so the group could climb up and see the city. The Eight wizards stepped up, and froze in awe at the size of the city. In the not too far distance, tall, silver and gray buildings stood in the center of the massive town, with hundreds smaller structures surrounding it.

"Was all of this built by Pokemon?" Erza asked.

The Flygon, who had followed the group over the hill, chortled, "Of course it was. Who else would've built it?" She grinned at the sight of the large city, and pointed her wing at the tallest building, which was near the center of Starstreak City. "That's City Hall. That's where Mayor Dream's office is, so that's where we need to go. They say it's hard to get in to see her though."

"Well, I think she'll be expecting us, if she sent that job sheet." Lucy said with a relieved smile, "And lucky for us, I brought it along."

"Good thinking Lulu!" Levy beamed.

"Mhm." Erza nodded, "Now, come on guys. We can't stay up here all day, we're wasting daylight."

"True," Ariana agreed, "once night falls, that's when Team Frostbite comes out."

"Exactly." Erza said. "The sooner we get down there, the sooner we can be back home, and the sooner Ariana can be home, right?" The group all nodded.

"Wait," Levy looked at Ariana, then back at Erza, "Do you mind, if while you guys talk to Dream, I go to a library? You guys can come get me before Dream sends you back to our world. I'm just curious about this world. It's not every day I get to go into a different universe!"

"Of course Levy." Erza smiled lightly,

"Let's get going then." Ariana nodded kindly at Levy, "We'll swing by the library on our way to City Hall."

The group took off again, over the hills and right into the city....

(To be continued...)
(Short Chapter, I know. I've been suffering from Writer's Block, and this is just setup for the next chapter. Some crazy stuff will be happening, so be ready!)