5

"Y-you're joking, right?" Ariana chuckled awkwardly, "That's not possible."

"No. We are absolutely serious." Erza stated, keeping her gaze firm and serious. They all stood in silence for a few moments, as Ariana took in the statement.

"Now, are you gonna tell us what breed we are, or are we expected to find out on our own?" Gajeel demanded, breaking the awkward silence.

The Flygon nodded numbly, "Yea, um, sure..." She looked over each of the Fairy Tail wizards with narrowed eyes. "Natsu, you're called Charizard, Lucy, you're a Shiny Gardevoir. Normal Gardevoir are more of a green color, but you're of a very rare variety." Lucy nodded numbly, fumbling with her hands awkwardly. "Wendy there is an Altaria. Such a pretty Pokemon you are!" Wendy beamed at this statement. "Hmmm... Gajeel, you're called Lucario. And you, Juvia was it? You're a Vaporeon. Gray's a Glaceon, Levy is an Espeon and Erza, you're a Sylveon. You're names all end in "eon" because you all come from the same evolutionary line."

"Evo-what?" Natsu titled his head in confusion.

Ariana sighed and smiled lightly. "Evolutionary line. Most Pokemon start off in one form, and as they get older, they evolve into another. All four of you all evolve from the same Pokemon, Eevee." She looked at them with a cheerful grin, "You started off as a normal type, and when you evolved, your type changed." The Flygon's statement was met with confused expressions. "Oh, right... You don't know about Types, yet, do you?" Ariana's friendly expression morphed into an overwhelmed one, as if she suddenly realized how much she had to explain to the strangers. "H-How about you all come inside? I have a few books on Pokemon Biology, and if you want we can take a trip into the library in Starstreak City."

"Library?" Levy questioned cheerfully.

"Starstreak city?" Lucy perked up, suddenly remembering the Job Sheet she was still keeping with her, "Guys, that's where Dream lives!"

"I thought you guys weren't from here...?" Ariana looked confused, "How on earth would you know about the mayor of Starstreak City?"

"I think it's about time we tell her our full story..." Erza stated grimly, taking the job sheet from Lucy with one of her long, flowing ribbons. The group sat down in Ariana's yard and explained everything, from how they found the request to how they ended up where they were. The Flygon seemed baffled, but looked sympathetic. When they brought up the supposed Team Frostbite, she tensed up.

"Ariana..." Wendy said in a gentle voice, having noticed The Flygon's reaction, "Have you heard of Team Frostbite?"

Ariana looked downcast, her tail flicking side to side anxiously, "I think every Pokemon who's ever visited Starstreak knows who they are." Her voice shook a tad, and her gaze was clouded with worry. "They started out as just a small group of thieves." She shook her head angrily, "But they grew. They started attacking Pokemon for no other reason than to show how powerful they are. They pretty much control the city at this point. The Officer Arcanines try to keep up, but you can imagine how hard it is for them!"

"You speak as if you know." Erza stated simply.

"Have you met any of them?" Wendy asked, her gaze tinted with sympathy.

"Yes, sadly, I've had a few run-ins with them." Her red eyes glowed in the darkness of night. "I'm not very strong, so they overpowered me easy. Not to mention all members of Team Frostbite are Ice Type, so I didn't stand a chance." She shook her head, and her tone grew a bit more cheerful and light. "Oh right, I forgot, you guys don't know about the typings yet..."

"Can we go into Starstreak?" Levy asked politely, "We need to speak with Dream, and I'd love to read up as much as possible about Pokemon."

"Yeah, and if you need protection from these Frostbite losers, we've got your back!" Natsu smirked and formed his clawed hand into a fist.

"Don't forget." Lucy whispered at him in a stern voice, "We don't exactly know how to use magic in these bodies!"

"Sure, we can go into the City." Ariana smiled, "But... Erm... Can it wait until tomorrow? It's awful dark out here, and Team Frostbite are the most active during the night."

The Fairy Tail Wizards nodded, and Ariana led the way into her tiny little cabin for the night. As Lucy stepped in, she stopped for a minute to look back out at the starry sky. It looked different than the Earthland Sky.

Don't worry Lucy... She told herself.

Tomorrow, we'll get Dream to send us home.

(To be continued...)