1

It was another typical day at the Fairy Tail guild.

Natsu stood at the job board, giving each listed job request a quick glance before moving to the next one. Lucy, Gray, Erza, Levy and Wendy all sat at a table, exchanging their daily small talk and jokes, with a nearby Juvia watching them from behind a pillar. Gajeel sat next to Levy, his head resting on the table and his snores echoing throughout the Guild Hall. Happy, Carla and Panther Lily each sat on their respective Dragon Slayers' laps. It was just a quiet, casual day.

Until Natsu pulled that Quest off the board.

"This one! This one looks good!" Natsu called, yanking the sheet of paper off and slamming it onto the table. It was a simple sheet of paper, with a short amount of text and a simple title in big letters that read 'Help!'.

"What's it say?" Lucy asked curiously.

"It says something about defeating a street gang that's been bothering some locals." The Fire-Dragon-Slayer explained, holding the sheet close to his face and squinting his eyes. "It says here the gang calls themselves, 'Team Frostbite'."

"Well that sounds just up our alley then." Gray smirked and said in a smug voice. "Just best up some thugs and get the hell outta there. My kind of job." The Ice-Mage was unaware of the fact that Juvia had snuck up behind him and was fangirling over him behind his back...

"Mhm. Sounds like a nice and easy job." Erza agreed. Lucy and Wendy nodded cheerfully.

"Wait hold on. There's something on here I can't read." Natsu said with a confused and skeptical look on his face. "Nomekop... Dlrow... Yawa... Og..."

"Natsu! Stop! That's an-" Levy called out- just as Natsu uttered the last part of the sentence. At the last syllable, the group of eight Wizards began to glow in an ominous, purple magic. They began to dissolve as the light grew brighter. Each began to let out an ear piercing scream as they were consumed by this bright colored magic. When the light finally dimmed, Natsu, Lucy, Gajeel, Levy, Gray, Erza, Wendy and Juvia had disappeared, leaving nothing but a bewildered trio of Exceeds behind.

"Oh no..." Happy said blankly, his eyes wide with shock as to what just happened. Carla and Lily stood frozen by fear and shock, mouths agape and eyes huge.

(To be continued...)