Chapter 2

( this gonna be in Tygas POV , next chapter is gonna be Jazmins :D )

Tygas POV

I woke up around 5 am in Jazmin bed. I needa get home before my mom start trippin. She always do, thinking I got shot or some shit. Its crazy. I got out of Jazmin bed and left.

When I got home, everybody was sleep. I mean, why wouldn't they be? Its 5 in the morning, a nigga tired. I went in my room and went straight to sleep.

...

"Michael Ray Nguyen-Stevenson! You betta wake yo ass up and get to school."

"Damn ma, you ain't have to say my whole name." She hit me with a pillow. "Its almost 8:30, get up."

I got up outta bed, got in the shower, and did my regular routine. I put on a white tee, some cargos, and my black converses. I grabbed my snapback I got custom made. It was red with that King Tut nigga, but I made him a last king. When I get bigger, ima make a label named 'Last King' and that's that.

I walked downstairs and left. I got on the bus and waited to get to school. About 5 minutes later we got to school. I got off and went inside the school and looked for my crew. Instead, I saw Chyna.

Chyna is okay. She ain't all that, but her ass is! She got piercings in her dimples, but she look like a Nicki Minaj reject. She can get the dick though, and if she want it.. she will get it. She walked up to me smiling.

"Hey Ty," she said licking her lips. She want it. "W'sup?" "Nothin, when we gon get together?" "Ion know, when you want to?" "How bout after school, my house?" "Yo momma gon be home? I ain't tryna get cussed out by no old lady." She laughed, "She not even old, yo goofy ass. But yeah, she is." I laughed, "You musta been ready..." She chuckled, "You already know boo!" This girl really want it. I laughed and walked away. I found Jazmin laughing with some boy who had dreads. She was looking good too.

Her hair was curly, which was sexy as fuck on her. She had on a jean jacket, white bra looking thing, I dont know what its called, these tight khaki pants that fit perfectly, and these weird looking shoes. I dont know what they called, again. I made my way over to them and wrapped my arm around Jazmin shoulder. She shook it off and gave me a get-away-from-me look.

"The fuck? What I do?"

"Oh, I don't know... go ask that bitch Chyna."

I laughed, foreal. "You serious right now?"

"Does it look like I'm playing?"

"Iight, whatever yo." I walked away, she really tripping over that bitch... when I said she the only girl in my life, other then my momma. Smh, she really needa get her shit together, talkin bout me. Somebody needa give her the dick, maybe I do. I laughed at that thought.

"Nigga, what you laughin at?" "Nothin, just these females. Gettin mad over the simplest shit." "Foreal, my momma do the same shit." "Nino, shut yo ass up. You don't even know what the fuck I'm talkin bout." We laughed and went to class.

*

Schools over. Jazmin mad at me, I really don't feel like going to Chyna house, so I'm passin today. She can wait for it... she probably used to getting dick everyday anyways. I went to the park and played basketball with some random dudes for about 3 hours and went back home. I hopped in the shower, got out and put on some bball shorts and some socks. Just when I was about to go to sleep, I thought about her. Jazmin. How she makes me feel, how she makes me wanna stop talking to other girls, how everything is perfect around her.

Im going to her house.

**********

i thought i changed this chapter , guess i didnt . :/ lol .. not funny but okay .

alrighty , i now know i did :))))