-

From the right, a normal, slow, 15m titan enters from the left of the woods.

Our most elite squad, including Levi, use their gear to get to it and swiftly take it down without a problem.

Levi looks like a badass, so hot. I know that for him to be so angry, something horrible must have happened to him in his past. I hope one day he trusts me enough to tell me about it.

His hair is messed a little, his eyes are narrowed and his general expression is so angry. Anger on such a level I haven't seen before.

I think he notices me staring and looks at me with a blank expression.

"Stop staring at me. We have work to do."

Just as he finishes his sentence a loud crashing sound from behind us seems to get closer.
As we turn, a 15m titan, a woman, runs toward us.

On Erwin's orders,we all speed up dramatically.
My horse jumps over a branch, accidentally tipping me off of him.
He keeps riding on.
I'm on the floor. With a titan running at me.

I stand up and stare at all the soldiers riding away, not noticing me.

I see Levi look to his left where I should be riding and I see him turn back, watching me about to die.
I could see the panic in his face and he abandons his horse, which continues to run, and uses his gear to get to me.

I try to stand on my own, but it's no good. My leg is broken.
He picks me up and begins to run.

I resist.

"Put me down!I'm fine." I yell.

He ignores me and runs for a while, finally putting me down at a far away riverside.