Mission 2

I sit on my obedient horse amongst other soldiers preparing for our next excursion outside the walls.

In rows and rows, we flood outside the walls, slowly grouping into our formations.

I'm near the front of the flank, as I have a high ability ranking.
From the right of the woods, a small aberrant emerges and runs toward us.

I ready my gear to attack and I fire my 3dmg at it's shoulder with the invisioned intention of swinging round and slicing the nape.

I hear a voice yell.
"It's an abnormal!  Leave it to the elites!"

I shake my head and shoot like a bullet towards the titan.

Sure enough, he was abnormal.
He grabs my wires and swings me toward his mouth.

Just as I'm about to be eaten I'm pushed violently out the way.

I hit the floor, a man on top of me.
I see the titan get killed by an elite.
As my vision clears, the face about an inch away from mine was none other than Levi.

At a stressful time like this, I was hoping he'd be in a playful mood.
Nah.

His sullen face and cold eyes stare into mine for a few seconds.

"That was an aberrant. A very clever one. How can you be so reckless?!"
He shouts, straight in my face.

I squeeze my eyes shut,waiting for him to stop.

After he finishes shouting he kisses me protectively, his arms wrapped around me as if he was never going to let go.

But he did.