Chapter 12: Changing Room Confessions

After practice, the girls and I are in the changing rooms, getting dressed. "Have you ever met Lloyd Alwin?" The thought came to mind as I threw my shirt around my shoulders. "Yeah, he was in Kanata and my old team. He also helped Kanata out a lot when these girls thoguht he was a pervert." Yuri explained. "That's why he said I was one of Kanata's girls." I made an 'o' face, thinking over our conversation.

"Did you meet him?" Lecty asked, pulling me out of my thoughts. Remembering how much Lloyd had made my heart beat, I blushed. "Yeah." I mumbled. "You're blushing~." Rico teased and I slapped her arm. "Am not!" I pouted and crossed my arms, blushing even more. "Did something happen?" Misora jumped over to me as I sat on the bench, coming right up to my face. "Not exactly, but he was kinda sweet. And nice. And really cute." I lead off, thinking of all the things about him that came to mind. "You like him!" Yuri gasped, covering her mouth to stop the squealing and pointing at me accusingly. "I think its more that just a crush, Yuri." Rico smirked. "Aka loves somebody!" Lecty cheered, jumping and pulling her arms around my neck. "Do I?" I questioned them.

It was true this feeling was similar to that I would to Hogo-sho, but did I actually feel the same connection? "But I don't even know him." I try to rationalise as Lecty lets go. "You can get to know him. We can ask Kanata to let us have 1 on 1 practice with the s team, Lecty can go with Yuri since she is technically supposed to be there. Rico can go with Chloe. And you can go with Lloyd. It's a win win situation." Misora cheers. "That means you have to go with Kanata." Rico smirked. After thinking for a bit, Misora froze. "Well, there is wiggle room for us three." She attempted to bargain the switch with the other girls, but they wouldn't have it. "Aw come on guys!" She cried as we continued to get dressed.