Chapter 16 ~ Confronted

Dakota's POV

Flipping through my magazines (or should I say Ashley's magazines) I find several articles on.. You know what? Never-mind. It's not important. Nope.

I stared onward at Kris and Rob, acting all Bella and Edward love, it was kinda sickening; bleh. I'm not saying this because Booboo and I don't do this, it's just weird, Rob sniffing her hair and all.

Moving on.. That's it, that's all that's happening, you'd think we'd do more huh? Well, life is full of disappointments! I crossed my legs and started to make humming sounds that vibrated against the walls that were my mouth.

I waited, and waited, and waited, and waited, and waited; you get my point. In my life, there's nothing but in everyone else's lives? They get to do everything!

"Bye! We're off to La Push to cliff dive!" Kellen called.

See?

I'm not allowed anywhere because I'm '12 1/2' years old. It completely sucked. Only Mackenzie, Elizabeth and Peter were home now, but they were off doing their own thing.

Ding dong.

"I got it!" I shouted and I practically skipped to the door.

Swinging the door open, I rose an eyebrow at the beautiful vampires standing in front of me.

"If your trying to dazzle me it's not working." I say and Edward let out a low chuckle, licking his top lip at the end.

"No, we just wanted to talk.. With all of you." He said, glaring a bit and I returned the glare, only with more fire and hate.

"Sure. Just give me a moment." I tell them through clenched teeth.

"Pick up. Pick up. Kris! Home. Now. Vampires are in the house." I say the last sentence in a whisper through the phone. Annnnnnnnnndddd she hung up. Good, that means she's on her way, I've called her enough to know that now.

A good 5 minutes (5 seconds) later, everyone arrived at the door, all panting except for Kristen.

"Warn us next time! She pulled us all here!" Jackson says, clutching his left rib and leaning against the door frame.

I roll my eyes which said 'I think otherwise' and allowed them to set their things down, then sit on the couch where the others were waiting.

"So, let's discuss the matter at hand." Carlisle starts.

"What's exactly the matter?" Nikki asks.

"Nothing. What the matter with you?" Kellen asks, earning laughs from everyone and a smile from the 'serious' vampire doctor.

"Anyway. We know who you are."

"Uh you should. We go to school with you." Ashley says.

"Besides the point. You're are us."

"Say what?" We all chorused. What angle were they playing exactly?

"You are Bella only different." Alice chirps, point a small finger at Kristen.

"No duh Sherlock, took you long enough." She says, shaking her head in disappointment.

The Cullen's rose their eyebrows, which engraved a puzzled look on their marble-like skin.

"Good-bye now!" Mackenzie said happily, surprising all of us that she pushed the Cullen's out the door.

"We are never talking them again, too creepy." She says, wiping off fake swear.

"Agreed." Everyone said in unison.

Hey, it's me. Now to can expect more updates hopefully, I'm now on Winter Break so yeah. Love ya peeps :)