Chapter 11 ~ Another School Day

Nikki's POV

November

December

January

The months pasted by in a blur, it was now February 1st and there was no sign of getting home.

"Ok everybody! Just shut up and grab your stuff, it's time for school! Goodbye Peter." Elizabeth said the last sentence calmer, which scared most of the household.

"Goodbye to you too Mother." Maggie said the word like it was the most foul thing ever.

The car ride was longer than usual, probably because of the traffic. The car horns hurt my ears! Ugh! Any-who, once we got to school, everyone said their goodbyes and walked off in different directions; first stop, Art.

I sketched out a picture of the battle scene, the barren snow land with two sides: one with a group of people cloaked in black and the other with people and animals combined. I even got time to color, I did Jacob's wolf last, best for last you know?

Next, Trig, boring! It's healthy to ditch right? Right. I got MyAnna to take us to the park for a bit while the others bore into their book.

Yay! Now my favorite subject, Lunch.

"You know that-"

"Yes, I know Lunch isn't a subject Rob, I'm just joking." I playfully punch his arm and walk over to our usual table.

The Cullen's gave us uncomfortable stares and everyone had someone they were glared at, my glare was from Emmett.

"Can't I just tell them who we are?!" Dakota asks loudly.

"Dakota! Not so loud!" Kristen shouts back.

"But can't I?"

"No, you can't."

"Ugh! The suspense is killing me!" She face-planted onto her table.

"Well, that makes two of us Jane." Ashley says.

"You know, I'm beginning to wonder if you're actually Jane." Well I got slapped hard.

"I'm. Nothing. Like. Jan-"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Temper, temper, temper."

Dakota let out a low growl.

"Love you too D."

And lunch ended. Time for my free period!

I walked around the school, trying to memorize the halls, classrooms, closets when I bumped into someone.

"Sorry..."

"No it's alright, you're Nikki right?"

"Mhmm." I walked away and didn't look up or back.. But I had a good idea that that was Alice.

The rest of my day was sorta a drag, I already knew everything; so, I don't exactly see the point of school anymore.

"Come on Nick! We're going home now!" Kristen called.

"Coming!" I shouted, slamming my locker shut.

Finally, home. Where there is no learning.

This was kinda a filler, I need ideas, anyone got any? I'd appreciate it :) No one else can come though