Chapter 3 ~ High School : Part 1

Kristen's POV

I set my new clothes Liz and Pete got for me and grabbed my new green backpack. Jumping into my new bed (yeah, this house had those too) and fell asleep very quickly.

In the morning, everything was rushed. Elizabeth figured Peter should get a job, so, he's finding his nicest set of clothing. Nikki, Ashley, Mackenzie, MyAnna, Maggie, Casey and I are trying to put curls in our hair and the boys are doing who knows what.

The car ride was boring (Pete and Liz got us those too) and filled with a lot of awkwardness. The school, on the other hand, wasn't half bad, even if the sign was broken. I searched the parking lot for the front office.

"It's over here." Rob says.

Like he could read my mind as always.

We walked towards the office when I tripped over my shoelaces, taking Ashley and MyAnna down with me.

"Er... Sorry." I apologize, helping them up.

"It's ok."

The office was cozy and the office lady looked dazzled by us... Wonder why, I hope it's not because we're f***ing actors and actresses. The smell of.. What was that anyway? Oh well. It hit me, and it smelled good, I wanted it so bad!

I soon realized that aroma was from the lady, probably just perfume. Rob handed me my schedule with a crooked smile.

"Why thank you kind sir."

My schedule read:

Kristen Jaymes Stewart

Block 1 - Trigonometry, Building 3, Room 317, Mr. Kelzing, 8:39 a.m. - 9:55 a.m.

Block 2 - AP Geometry, Building 1, Room 108, Mrs. Sherman, 10:00 a.m. - 11:47 a.m.

Block 3 - Lunch, Main Building, 11:52 a.m - 12:38 p.m.

Block 4 - Biology, Building 1, Room 175, Mr. Rosewood, 12:43 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.

Block 5 - Gym, Building 2, Room 220, Coach Hendersan, 1:35 p.m. - 2:56 p.m.

Block 6 - Music, Building 2, Room 223, Mrs. Stari, 3:01 p.m. - 3:59 p.m.

Block 7 - Free period

"Well, see you guys later." I called and waved.

The hallways were very, very, very long. When I got to my class, murmurs spread across the room, it bothered me.

"Look, it's one of those Cullen kids, thought she had a different first period."

"Oh gosh, not her, I can't focus now!"

"Maybe her adopted brother dumped her, maybe that's why she's here. Yep, totally making a move later."

Wait, wait, wait, wait what? One of this Cullen kids? Adopted brother dumped her? WTF is going on?!

"Class, settle down. Why don't you introduce yourself?" Mr. Kelzing says.

"Sure," I walk to the front of the class.

(she's lying, everyone's lying about they're age and all that shiz that makes them too old for High School)

"I'm Kristen Stewart, 18 years old and I'm dating.. His name is Robert and I absolutely love the beach and stuff like that." I smile and travel to the empty seat in the far back.

The day was long, dragged out and the mumbling grew by the minute, I'm just glad it's lunch time. Placing my food down onto the tray, I walk towards my family.

I sat down in between Nikki and Booboo, whom were chatting away at.. I think supernatural stuff, probably the movies.

They door to the cafeteria swung up and 7 figures stepped in, all dressed in navy blue, black and white. One was very muscular, his hair was curly and brown.. He was hugging a tall blonde, she defiantly belonged on a magazine, not me.

Another boy was not as muscular as the other but pretty well built, his hair was blonde and fell to our shoulders. A small, dark-haired little girl skipped behind him, she had a pixie-like smile on her face and she was twirling.

The next boy looked like a good runner, he probably did track. His hair was an old color of bronze and his arm was draped around a girl, whom I assumed was his girlfriend. She was medium height and had a chocolate waterfall falling down her back in natural curls.

The last boy was tan and muscular, his hair was dark and short that was somewhat untidy.

Who do they remind me of? Oh shit.