Chapter 2 ~ We Have To Go To School?!

Ashley's POV

Ugh!!! Just make it stop!!

"Would you to be quiet?!" I screamed at Rob and Kris, who were openly complimenting each other; oh, did I forget to mention it's loud?

Kristen glares at me.

"Shush you little pixie." She says and I roll my eyes.

Puh-lease. My hair falls to almost my mid-back and Alice's hair is like a boys haircut, but I have to admit I look good in it.

I turn my attention to Maggie, who was as always, upside down and trying to think of something to do. Then, there was Elizabeth and Peter who were fighting in the corner. Blah, blah, blah.

Mackenzie comes bouncing in with her curls flying up and down and up and down. I look closely at her, hm.. Thats funny. Why can I make out, but barely, that miss placed foundation of her right ear? Oh well.

Kellen, well, I assume it's him, is pounding on the kitchen table.. Why on Earth is he doing that?

"Uhm.. Guys? We have an announcement." Peter says.

A long pause as everyone gathers in the living room and Peter scolding Maggie for letting the blood rush to her head.

"You.." Elizabeth says uncertainly. "are going to school."

"What?!"

"Why?!"

"Come on!!"

The room fills with loud chatter, even though there is very few of us.

"Why do we have to go to school?" Taylor asks.

So he's awake? Wonder if-

"Yeah!" Booboo shouts.

Yep, he is.

"We've discussed it. Geez, calm down!" Elizabeth tells him.

"We're going shopping and we'll be back by midnight. You guys better be in bed." Ok.. Peter put on his Carlisle mojo.

After they left, everyone got back to doing what they we're doing.

"School.. Great.." I mutter to myself. I had a bad feeling that something life-threatening was going to happen..... I just don't know what.