Chapter 14 ~ So I Set Our House On Fire!

MyAnna's POV

I'm helping Lizzy clean the dishes, she ordered me, and the water is really burning my skin. I can hear it sizzle!

"Liz? Um... Yeah, my skin is burning."

"What?"

"Look." I pulled off the yellow rubber glove and exposed my skin, which was covered in red blisters.

"Good god..." Elizabeth muttered.

"I think because I'm 'fire' I don't mix well with water.. It really stings, what should I do?" I ask.

"Don't ask me, but, try to warm it up. Like you said, you're fire." And she walked away, I think to get someone else.. Alrighty then.

I walk towards the living room, and I lit one flame on my finger, then I set the wood in the fireplace on fire.

Holding my arm out, I leaned in and to be honest, I didn't mind when the fire licked at the blisters, it was actually kinda refreshing.. I just hope hot waters the same, I really need to take a shower.

I have school and it's 3:46 in the morning, might as well test now right?

I walked to the bathroom, it was extremely big by the way, and turned on the shower to its hottest point; I'm so glad this is a private bathroom.

Yep, defiantly the same. After my 15 minute shower and putting on some clothes, I smelt something burning.

"MyAnna! What did you do?" Dakota asked me.

"What do you- Oh.." I see the fire started from the fireplace.

"You idiot!"

"Everybody outside!" Peter shouted over the blaring smile detectors.

We pushed and shoved, Liz finally got everyone out though. The black smoke rose from the chimney and I could see that some of the paint was peeling off.

"So she set our house on fire! So it could burn brighter! Than the Sun!" We heard Kellen singing and he got a (really hard I might add) smack over the top of his head.

"Now is not the time." I say, staring back.

Everyone huddles together as the firetrucks pass by, spraying the blackened house and clearing out what's left of our belongings. Just some clothes and a couple of pictures. (I'm glad I keep my phone with me at all times.)

Well, now where are we going?