Chapter Six

Blue Salvia ~ The Blue Salvia plant is connected to healing. This flower specie represents wisdom, a long life and good health.

   The birds happily sang within the trees as I played in the garden with my mother, who was off to the side gardening/ My mother, the queen, was an exact replica of me, but was much taller and mature looking. Her hair was cut shorter than mine and was more straight than curly. And her eyes was a much more duller blue.

" Mama! Mama! Come play with me!" I cheered, tugging on my mother's dress as I held two dolls in my hands, my tiny wings flapping with joy.

My mother smiled down at me," I will in a moment sweetheart." she answer, petting the top of my head.

I nodded and skipped over to some near by bushes and continue to play with my dolls.

Snap!

My head shot up towards the bush in front of me," Hello...?" I crept closer to the bush, to see if there was a smaller critter inside.

A strange, dark figure appeared on the other side," Why hello princess." the man greeted, giving my and evil smile," Want to play with me?"

An alarm went off inside me, and I immediately raced back towards my mother," Mama! Mama!" I cried, clinging to her side," T-There is a creepy man over there!

" What?" Her mother looked towards the direction I had been playing in," Sweety. No one is-"

Another twig snapped, but this time, it was behind us," Jasmine...Run."

My mother grabbed my small hand and pulled my towards the palace," M-Mama! Wait up!" I cried," I-I can't-"

My mother stopped for a small second and picked me up in her arms, before continuing to bolt towards the palace. I looked over my mom's shoulder and saw the dark man chasing after us with a sinister grin," Mama! He's behind us!"

My mother turn her head a bit and saw the man, and began to run even faster," Guards! Guards!" My mother shouted, waving her hand in the air to get someone's attention. But as we drew closer, we realized that the guards that had been posted outside the palace doors had been slaughtered.

Before my mother could even reach the doors, the dark man appeared before us," And where do you think you are going? Hmm? Our game just started." The man said in a wicked tone.

My mother extended her wings and shielded me from the evil man's view," You stay away from my child you demon!" My mother screamed as a crystal white sword appeared in my mother's free hand," Or I will end you!"

The demon let out a dark, low laugh," Funny; here i thought angels were pure and delicate beings." The demon joked, which only fueled my mother's anger," But then again, you are no ordinary angel. Isn't that right? Queen Titania, wielder of swords."

My mother cringed at the name," Do not call me that with that filthy mouth of yours..." my mother growled, before lifting her sword in the air," Now begone foul beast!"

With one attack, both of their swords collided, sending sparks of both dark and light magic in the air.

I remained in my mother's arms, watching in horror as my mother fought off the demon," Sweetheart, don't look." My mother commanded, which I quickly obeyed, digging my face into my mother's chest.

" Fighting with your child in your arms? How stupid are you?" The demon question, an evil smile remaining on his face.

" I am smart enough to know that if I left my daughter alone, you would attack her." My mother stated, gritting her teeth.