Part 2 : Chapter 2

Little hasn't been out of her room since she changed back from a Titan. She's hasn't eaten anything since either, despite us leaving food at her front door. Levi is getting pissed off and he threatens to kick down the door, and drag her out. I sigh, knowing that would probably be the only way to get her out, and knock on her door. 

Her voice calls out, "Who is it?"

"It's Eren", I answered. 

"Oh... um hold on a sec", she yells nervously. 

I hear a thud and stuff being moved. I look at the door in worry when it suddenly bursts open, Little looks at me with wide eyes before looking away. 

I asked worriedly, "Are you okay?"

She waves me off and cover her mouth as she yawns. "I'm fine."

"Have you been getting enough sleep?" I ask suspiciously, noticing the bags under her eyes. 

"Yes", Little answers too quickly. 

I give her a warning gaze even thought she wasn't looking at me, but I know she could feel it. "No", Little answers after a while. 

"For how long?" a voice asks. 

I turn around to see Commander Erwin and Levi. 

"Since I returned back to normal. It's not a big deal", Little says begrudgingly. 

Levi scoffs and I give a look to be quiet. He glares at me and I look away to hide my blush. Every time he glares at me now, I get a weird feeling in my chest. I'm starting to think that he looks adorable when he glares. I shake my head and think back to why I came here for. 

"Little I was wondering if you can train me how to fight, but if you don't want to..." I trail off, nervously scratching the back of my head. 

"I'm sorry Eren, but I don't feel up to it", Little apologizes, starting to retreat back into her room. 

"Alright Levi, you win. Let's go with your plan", Erwin said with a sigh. 

"What plan?" Little and I said in sync. 

Levi smirks wickedly, causing me to blush. Erwin and Levi look at each other, then at us. 

"This."

In a flash, they have Little by her arms and they drag her out of the doorway. Fear shows in her eyes and she fights violently against Erwin and Levi. 

I protest angrily, "Let her go!"

They ignore me and walk down the hall. Along the way, I tried to reason with them to let her go. People in Survey Corps look at Little like she's devil incarnate and stay out of the way. I whisper loudly, "Aren't you guys taking this too far?"

Levi clicks his tongue. "Am I?"

"Yes! We could've asked what was wrong and get her out of her room", I reasoned. 

"Like talking ever works."

"It does! It helps to not let things get messy."

"I like making things messy", he says as he turns to look at me. 

I blush feverishly and I huff in annoyance. I asked peeved, "Where are you guys taking her anyway?"

"To get some food."

~

"Erwin, please you don't understand. I need to stay in my room", I pleaded.