Part 1:Chapter 3

Levi declares murderously, "I'm going to kill her if she lays a hand on Eren."

Mikasa nods in agreement with a murderous glint in her eyes. I really hope Eren is okay. Then I unconsciously think back to the girl and thought about what she said. 

"Move and Titan-shifter dies!"

How could she have known about Eren? Unless she was a Titan-shifter herself, but if that was true, she could've transformed into a Titan anytime she wanted. Then I hear someone yell, "She's coming!"

We run toward the voice to see the girl carrying Eren on her shoulders. How long has she been carrying him? What did she do to Eren? We cautiously walk over with Levi and Mikasa silently fuming with anger. Erwin asks, "What happened to him?"

She answered simply, "Annoying."

We look at her in shock and Mikasa suddenly lunges forward in fury. The girl swiftly dodges her and place Eren carefully on the ground. She moves back as Mikasa goes to kick her. Mikasa throws a punch and the girl caught it like it was nothing. Mikasa growls and keeps throwing punch after punch, but the girl effortlessly dodges every move. 

Then I hear someone groaning and I turn to see Eren waking up. Mikasa turns to him too and immediately goes running over to his side. Everyone crowds him to see if he's okay. By the time we turn our attention back to the girl, she's gone. Erwin got irritated while Levi cussed under his breath. 

Where did she go?

Finally when I wake up, I see Erwin, Levi and Hanji with the rest of my friends. I asked sourly, "Why is Horse Face here?" 

"Looks like you're alright", Erwin says watching him. 

I see Jean glare at me until Levi shoots him a glare of his own, causing him to stop. Erwin asks, "What happened when you were with the girl?"

I told them everything I remember. How the Titans called her Little, how the Titans don't like her to associate with us, two Titans who are named Pops and Igor protects her, and they called her "Beast Titan's daughter". Levi asks, "Why did the brat knocked you out?" 

I rub the back of my sore head. "I kept asking her questions about the Titans until she got annoyed or something."

They were quiet as they took in what I said. Hanji asks impatiently, "Can we catch them or not? Can we catch them pretty please!" 

Erwin answers, "No. We're going back inside the wall to make a plan to capture those Titans Eren mention and the girl. She seems to know a lot about the Titans. She can have useful information for us."

Levi adds, "She also knows how to blend into her surroundings. I had to trick her out of hiding."

We nod in agreement with Levi and Erwin asks, "We're in agreement?"

We look at each other before nodding at Erwin. He hums before ordering everyone, "Clean everything up and get ready to head back!"

~

I see the humans ride back inside their wall and I sigh in relief. I hear two sets of loud footsteps behind me. "Hey guys", I said turning to Pops and Igor. 

Igor grunts happily to see the humans disappearing inside their cage. Pops asks, "Humans gone?"

I nod in contentment and sit down on the tree branch I'm standing on. Igor says incorrectly, "Good ridance."

I laugh at his error. Pops states, "You need to train."

The mood suddenly becomes solemn as we watch the last of the humans disappear into the wall. I asked quietly, "When?"

Igor answers, "Now."

I look at the wall where the humans hide themselves. If they hurt Pops or Igor, it won't only be Titans they have to worry about. Although I don't want to hurt any of them, that's why I let the Titan-shifter live. They're just trying to survive, but the measures they go to is what makes me afraid of them. I said determinedly, "Bring it on."

-