Part 2 : Chapter 1

When I heard the king scream, two humans immediately went to calm him down. I put a large smile on my face and everyone takes a step back, except for that annoying human with the cold blue eyes. The humans stare at me, frighten, as if I was going to break free. I stare back at them with a blank face, acting like nothing happened. 

The king stutters loudly, "T-that thing is to be ex-exterminated immediately!"

The two humans at his side take out their blades until Wild Girl stops them. She defends, "Sir King Fritz, Little could have some answers to figuring out the Titan's secrets. We cannot kill her because of fear." 

"King Fritz, Squad Leader Hanji is right. We need to learn more about the Titans if we ever want to defeat them", the blue-eyed human added. 

King Fritz yells angrily, "I already know that! But these creatures should be eliminated not experimented on like rats! They're monsters!"

"This human would be better dead than alive so no one has listen to his whining. I would've ate him already if it wasn't for my restraints", I thought distastefully. 

"Little?" I hear that same voice again. 

"Eat humans. Get out. Eat humans. Get out..." the chant starts up again. 

"Little, are..." the voice gets muffled by the chant as it gets louder. 

"Little, it's Erwin!" the voice yells. 

"Er...win", I thought slowly, the name made my heart race. 

"Commander Erwin!" I snap out of my daze to see the king yell for someone's attention. 

I look at the blue-eyed human as he looks at the king in confusion. King Fritz threatens, "Keep the she-Titan on a tight leash unless you want me to release the order to kill it. I hope you will work on this thing and get everything you need from it as soon as possible. I don't want it breathing another second."

"He's lucky that I'm tied up", I thought angrily. 

The humans left and I was left to ponder over my thoughts. I put the endless chant in the corner of my mind, only hearing a whisper. That human, Erwin, is... interesting. How is he able to speak in my mind? The Beast Titan would know, but I can't go to him because of these dreadful things. 

I don't know how to break these things without causing myself pain or noise. I hear something and I look up to see Hanji and Erwin coming over with Blank Face with them. I growl internally and sit as straight as I can. The Wild Girl yells happily, "Hey Little! How did you like our king?" 

"I want to tear him into pieces for what he said about me", I thought bitterly. 

Erwin looks at me with a small smile on his face before saying, "I think she wants to tear him into pieces, right Little?" 

"So you can hear my thoughts, human", I stated blankly. 

"Yes and you can hear mine", he said calmly. 

"Why do I feel like I know you?"

"Yes, you do. Remember me, Alisa."

I stiffen up and look at him, seething in anger. "How do you know my name?"

"Your aunt told us. You remember? Her and Jean? Your cousin? He's worried about you. You need to remember", the human urges annoyingly. 

"KILL HUMANS! EVERY LAST ONE!" a new voice yells angrily in my head.