Chapter 30

Jakes P.O.V

I looked at the door and slowly got off Katelyn. I walked towards the door and opened it a crack to see my sister standing behind the door. I opened the door wider and spoke up.

"So sis what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I just came to see my lovely brother and his girl" she said. I looked at her strangely when she said his the way she did but let it go.

Katelyn got up and ran over to my sister and squealed.

"Abbey its so good to see you!!!" She squealed.

"Yeah its so good to see you too!" My sister said in a bored tone slightly glaring at my baby.

"Uh Abbey can I talk to you for a minute?" I asked.

"Sure" she said sweetly.

We walked into the kitchen leaving Katelyn in the living room to watch TV.

"What's with the attitude towards Katelyn!" I barked.

"Her attitude annoys me" she sneered.

"What do you mean her attitude" I angrily asked.

"She's always happy and cheerful and it gets really annoying" she glared at the doorway probably thinking of Katelyn as she did.

"I.WANT.YOU.OUT.NOW!!" I yelled.

"Your choosing her over your sister gosh and your over reacting!" She sneered at me again.

"No I'm not I love that girl in the room over and here you are being an absolute Bitch about her!" I whisper yelled.

Abbey smiled at me and that just made me even more angry.

"You find this funny!" I'm sure I had steam coming out of my ears by now.

"No this was all apart of my plan to piss you off so then you could admit that you love her" she smiled.

"w-w-what" I stuttered.

She's started laughing "yeah".

"So you don't despise Katelyn?" I asked.

"No of course not I think of her as my sister" she defended herself.

"So when are you going to tell her you love her" she teased.

"Well if the ball goes well than then" I said.

"Aww so cute" she cooed.

"yeah yeah" I shooed her away.

"Well I gotta leave. Love ya bra" she jokes around.

"Yeah whatever bye" I said.

Abbey left and said goodbye to Katelyn while I thought of how I was going to tell Katelyn that I loved her.

My phone buzzed in my left butt

cheek pocket. I pulled my phone out and sure enough it was from an unknown number.

You should be careful about who you tell your plans to but as the quote goes, " True love will triumph in the end- which may or may not be a lie, but if it is a lie, then it's the most beautiful lie we have" -John Green.

-P

=============================

PLEASE READ!!

So I'm on holidays now and I've been missing this story so I thought I would update! I'm sorry if its short I have to use my phone cause I can't use my laptop at the moment but I'm just getting back into the hang of writing this story I hope you likes it and please VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE. I love all my readers so much by the way!!!

I LOVE YOU RAINBOW UNICORNS!!!

~Naomi