Chapter 19

Jakes P.O.V

Katelyn's parents house was really boring at one point but then it was okay I mean all we did was talk at the start but then we went and had lunch which was nice.

On the way home Katelyn wanted to get a movie so we went to a DVD shop and rented a movie and guess which movie we got The Amazing Spiderman yep and guess who chose it......Katelyn. Who would've thought that this cute little angel would like spiderman.

After watching that Katelyn has been running around the house, jumping on things and also doing the little hand sign when spiderman uses his web. It's really quite adorable she's like a kid in a teenagers body.

The football was on right now (go the blues!!), and Katelyn had just fallen asleep with her head in my lap while I ran my fingers through her soft brown hair. She looked so gorgeous just sleeping there with no care in the world what so ever.

"YES YES YES" I cheered on my team as Paul Gallen scored a try. I stood up with excitement as he got the winning try yelling with happiness until I heard a groan coming from the floor. I quickly stopped my happy dance and bent down to see if I had made any kind of dint in my baby lucky I didn't.

I must have flipped her of the coach when I jumped up completely forgetting that Katelyn was on my lap. My poor Katelyn wasn't damaged but she started crying from being a little hurt from the fall and also from being woken up in a terrifying way.

After cradling her for a little while I took Katelyn in my arms and carried her to bed, kissing her goodnight before leaving the room with a slightly cracked open door.

I walked down stairs and just as I was passing the front door the door bell went of. That's quite strange why would someone come here at such a time of the night. I walked over to the door and opened it noticing that there was no one there. Just as I was about to close the door I noticed something on the floor. Bending down to look at the box, I slowly lifted the lid off the box to come to a box full of ice and on top of the ice there was a note it said:

For the bruises, wouldn't want the stalker to see them cause he'll get mad and come after her sooner. Better watch out Jakey-boy

-P

Ok seriously this guy is getting on my nerves who the hell does he or she think they are!

I walked back inside before getting rid of the box and the letter. I'll have to talk to Nick tomorrow seeing as he couldn't come over today.

Next Day

____________

I woke up to Katelyn screaming in the morning and worry set through me. What's wrong with my baby!

Fully awake now I got out of bet and sprang with the quickness like lightnin; disappeared!

I ran down the stairs following the screams of Katelyn and came into a horror film. My....................my...................my........k--

=============================

Mwahahahaha cliff hanger suck on it you don't know what happened!

Jk I'll continue

=============================

KITCHEN!!! what happened to my kitchen it was up in flames.

Shaking my head I quickly grabbed the fire extinguisher and put out the fire before looking at Katelyn who had tears poring out of her eyes.

She slowly lifted her shaking hand up and pointing to the fire extinguisher "What's that", she spoke innocently and quietly.

"DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT. WHAT HAPPENED IN HERE?!?!" I yelled at her.

She just broke down "I'm....so-sorry.......j-jake I didn't mean to I was trying to make pancakes for you" she sobbed.

"DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN! GO HAVE A SHOWER AND I'LL CLEAN UP" I yelled again though she didn't move so I yelled again, "I.SAID.GO!!" I yelled through clenched teeth.

She quickly scurried of to her bedroom closing her bedroom door quietly. I felt bad but I only yelled at her cause I was scared, sad and still in shock. You know when your parents yell at you because they were in shock and they knew that you didn't do anything wrong they were just scared well that's what just happened and I felt like a douche for doing it.

There's only one way to get her to talk to me again. PANCAKES!!

Its quite sad because I really didn't mean to get cranky she was trying to make pancakes for me and I just yelled at her. My poor baby. She could pack up and leave if she wanted to now that she has found her parents and leave me all by myself.

=============================

IMPORTANT:

Sorry it took so long to update my brother went to the hospital yesterday so I couldn't update last night and I am going to try and be more committed to writing. So I'm going to write longer chapters for everybody.

I was thinking maybe a special twitter account would be good for this so then when things like that happen I can let you know. Just comment if you think I should do that. :)

Song for the chapter:

Rihanna: Stay ft. Milky Ekko

Does anyone even listen to the music cause I actually relate the song to the chapter so yeah comment if you do. :)

I LOVE YOU RAINBOW UNICORNS!!!

~Naomi