Chapter 18

Jakes P.O.V

Who ever this person was they were getting on my nerves. I mean how did this person know all of this without me knowing it. I mean come on I should see suspicious people when their following everything that Katelyn and I are doing together but I haven't noticed anything. I'll have to ask Nick to come over this afternoon in order of me finding this 'P' person.

I put my thoughts away for now and ran upstairs to get ready. I heard Katelyn in the shower so I thought this would be the perfect time to scope the room for any hidden cameras that might be hanging around that 'P' might have placed here.

I was under the bed now just looking for anything when I heard the bathroom door open and I stiffened instantly how the hell did I not notice the shower had turned of. I just sat there real stiff trying not to make a noise as Katelyn's tiny feet hit the floor.

I didn't hear anymore footsteps so that must mean that she's in her walk in wardrobe. I rolled out from under the bed and stood up and looked around the room to see if there was any evidence that I had left in her room.

As I was looking around I noticed a crack in the wardrobe door and I slowly glanced up though it and there was the beautiful creature that I call Katelyn standing wrapped in a towel with half her glorious body showing gosh she was gorgeous.

To my disappointment I had to get out of the room before Katelyn came out to see me eye raping her.

I was now waiting in the kitchen for Katelyn to show up just sipping mindlessly on my coffee when I heard a bit of crashing noise from up stairs.

I quickly ran up the stairs the see a vase on the floor and next to it was a note. It said

To: Jake

From:P

Really I would never hide cameras in your home but I know if your stalker thought of that he would.

I read it over and over until I had a light tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Katelyn looking beautiful but had a questioning look on her face "Jake why is the vase broken?".

I quickly hid the peace of paper behind my back hiding it from Katelyn's view as I answered her "I have no clue must have been an animal or something".

Katelyn nodded and then started making her way down the stairs with be following right behind her. We walked out the front door and then into the car.

We drove for about 10 minutes before we made it to Katelyn's parents house.

We were now standing outside of the house and I was just about to knock on the door when it swung open to reveal a butler. He smiled at me before turning to Katelyn and giving her a sweet smile but for me it felt as though the smile had another meaning to it and I needed to protect my precious angel from this 18 year old looking hormonal boy.

I quickly intertwined Katelyn's hand with mine before pulling her behind me while giving the butler a glare. He got the message and looked down slowly opening the door for Katelyn and I to enter.

I quickly then pulled Katelyn in front of be and placed both hands on her hips keeping her there out of sight of the butler.

"I'll just go and get your parents Katelyn and let them know that your here" the butler spoke up for the first time.

I felt a vibration in the back pocket of my jeans and I slowly took out my phone to see yet another message from an unknown number.

To: Jake

From:P

Good choice on keeping Katelyn hidden from the butler cause you know anyone could be after her.

=============================

I hope you liked this chapter I personally really didn't like writing this chapter because I just thought it wasn't that good but yeah I hope you like it.

Song for chapter:

Beside you by 5 seconds of summer

I LOVE YOU RAINBOW UNICORNS!!

~Naomi