Chapter 10

Katelyn's P.O.V

I have one hour to get ready for the ball. One hour before I leave to meet my parents.

I'm absolutely terrified of what could happen I mean anything could happen.

I'm having people paint my nails cherry red to match the dress I bought with Jake the other day and am also having people do my make up. My eyes are done what I think is called the smokey look and I also have this really red lipstick. My hair is down and has been curled to look absolutely beautiful and my bangs that are at the front of my face have been pinned back nicely not to tight and not to lose.

I'm completely ready now and I must say I look quite gorgeous. I'm really looking forward on seeing what Jake looks like though it should be good to see how he cleans up.

There was a knock on my door that got me out of my trace and I just new that behind that door would be a very good looking Jake.

When I opened the door I couldn't believe my eyes he was just............stunning. He had this very well fitted suit on and a cherry red tie to mach my dress his shoes were nice and shinny as if they were just polished and his hair nice and pushed up kind of like a wave (quiff) and his face you could no longer see the little hairs that grew on his chin ready to make a beard no now his chin looked smooth and soft. He just looked WOW.

"Perfect" , Jake muttered under his breath as he looked at me. I could say the same thing about him.

" You look really handsome Jake", I spoke up but I was still really quiet.

He looked at me, "Katelyn I can't describe how beautiful no gorgeous no arg see I can't even think of something so good to fit with what you are right now".

I was sure by now I was blushing. I gave him a little "thank you" and grabbed his hand as he leaded me down the hall all the way out to a limo-I'm guessing.

~~~~~

We arrived at this huge mansion. It was gigantic. To think that this is were my parents lived.

When we got in side to say it was beautiful was an understatement it was just........ No words could describe its perfection.

Jake and I had a couple of dances which was fun. I was giggling as he told me jokes and then we made our way to the side to let more people dance.

"I'm just going to the bathroom and then getting us some drinks stay here ok", when Jake finished I just gave him a smile and waved as he left.

So far my parents were of somewhere talking and greeting people but I have not seen either of them yet actually I don't even know what they look like. Well this is awkward.

I had a light touch on my shoulder and I turned around to come face to face with a really gorgeous looking lady.

"I'm sorry we've never met", the unknown lady spoke up. She looked very familiar that's all I can say.

"Oh yeah sorry my name is Katelyn and yours", I had a slight tremble in my voice scared that if I said one bad thing this lady would kill me.

"Don't be frightened love my name is Julia the host of this ball", then it hit me like a bus. Of course she looked familiar she was my mum.

"You don't seem like you know a lot about supernaturals, do you" ,She finished looking at me. By now Julia's husband, my dad, had come over to see what we were talking about.

"Are you human Katelyn", my mother spoke again.

"well I used to be but I'm not anymore", I finished were could Jake be!

"what do you mean used to be human", this time my dad had spoken up.

"well you see before I was born my parents were in love but they weren't aloud to be because it was forbidden. But they loved each other they had a child but it wasn't meant to happen like they wanted her but it was against the law to have mixed breaded babies-" I was cut of by my dad.

"Does this have anything to do with you being human".

I nodded and then continued, " One day the two were caught together and sent away to jail. The baby was found by someone and taken to an orphanage as a trick to make people think that child was human. While she was there the leaders realised that the two parents were actually aloud to be together. When they got out of jail they searched and searched for there baby but couldn't find her. She recently had just been bought to be a vampires pet and was answering questions when they found something out. She wasn't actually human they found out who her parents were and everything. The girl really wanted to meet her parents but the problem was her parents were really well known supernaturals so it would be hard to get onto them. But the good thing was they were having a ball and her master was invited he took her here. At this very place her parents are and at this very time, this very spot the family was reunited." I stopped for a second they had tears in there eyes they knew who I was now.

"Hi mum and dad".

=============================

Bam bam bam. Did you like that. Thanks to EVERYBODY! I love you all so very much next update is in 3 days so be prepared.

Please go check out this lovely lady

AbbeyHeartJanoskians

She's got a really good book please check her out.

And yeah please comment, vote and share.

I LOVE YOU RAINBOW UNICORNS!

~Naomi