Chapter 7

Jakes P.O.V

"so um so what are we doing", Katelyn obviously saw my cheeky smirk and is probably really frightened but I don't know why because what's coming up is great I know she'll love it.

"Well my kitten that's a surprise", did I just say kitten oh my sun this is not good.

"Did you just say kitten who is kitten oh my sun you have a kitten they are adorable", she said looking around to try and find the 'kitten'.

"um any way come on were going ...........shopping", I said in one of those really girly voices as she just burst out laughing. Oh that laugh.... Wait what I can only feel like this when I find my mate- which I still haven't- but no Katelyn can't be.

If she were my mate I would be angry being away from her-which I've been by her side the whole time- wait no it can't be nup she can't. Wait can she oh my sun there could be a possibility. Ok ok just let's see how going to the shops will be like.

I helped her down of the stool that she was sat on and just held her tiny hand in my ape size one compared to hers. We walked out of the house towards the car and got in.

We drove for at least ten minutes which we spent talking and halfway I put music on and guess what she hasn't heard any music before I couldn't believe it .

But when we got out Katelyn looked up in awe at the mall. It was huge seeing as this part of the town was for the richer so I guess that's what she's looking at.

We walked into this beautiful shop full of dresses-I'm not gay I can just tell when things are beautiful- 'like Katelyn' damn stupid voice in my head.

The shop was huge but one way or another we could only go in ONE DIRECTION (sorry I had to) so that we could see all the beautiful dresses from long to short.

After a while of looking and trying on Katelyn still hadn't found the perfect dress yet. 'i thought she looked perfect in them all' damn voice is back again but deep down I new he was right.

As Katelyn was looking the other way I noticed this lovely cherry red dress it was short and tight on the waist but came out at the hip like a ballerinas dress (Ariana Grande wears these dresses all the time).

I knew for a fact that Katelyn was going to look beautiful in this and I knew it was perfect. I picked it up and pulled Katelyn to a dressing room handing it to her so she could put it on.

About five minutes later the door opened quietly and her head popped out as she kept her gaze on the floor fully out now and I must say wow she was gorgeous!

She looked up at me, "does it look alright".

"No it doesn't look alright at all", her face saddened and then I quickly added, "it looks perfect, beautiful, gorgeous everything but alright".

She looked at me and smiled but what I did next shocked both of us.

............I kissed her.

=============================

Bam and the dirt is gone (don't disrespect dirt though they can commit suicide....Jimmy) also sorry for the short chapter its ten at night right now so yeah but I will update a longer one. PROMISE!

Anyway I hope you lovely rainbow unicorns liked my cliff hanger.

MUWHAHAHAHAHA LOL

Anyway don't forget to

VOTE COMMENT SHARE

I LOVE YOU RAINBOW UNICORNS !

~Naomi