Chapter 20

Play song when I say

Song for chapter : Avril Lavigne Here's to never growing up

Jakes P.O.V

Igor just finished making Katelyn's pancakes and to be honest they looked so gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooood. It was really a master piece with the perfect circle and the golden brown colour and on top was a big mountain of whipped cram with chocolate chips and strawberries on top. (A/N YUMMMM)

After drooling over the plate by accident I picked up the plate and walked up to Katelyn's room and knocked on it when there was no answer I put my ear to the door to hear her crying.

" Katelyn, baby, I'm so sorry really I am I didn't mean to yell at you baby girl really I'm so sorry" I spoke through the door.

After a while of silence I spoke again "I made pancakes", I spoke softly.

There was some shuffling and the door opened to see Katelyn looking at the plate of calories hungrily. She grabbed the plate and ran back to her bed stuffing her face with the delicious food. I chuckled before walking in and sitting on the bed and looking at her before speaking up,

"So does this mean you forgive me".

She looked up through her eye lashes and giggled while nodding her head in a yes gesture.

After Katelyn finished her food she looked at me for a little while before speaking "So Jakey what are we doing together today".

"Well Nick is coming over today to talk to me about something and then I have a surprise for you" I answered.

"Can you tell me what we're doing?" Katelyn.

"No silly cause then it won't be a surprise" I chuckled when Katelyn huffed at my response.

"So when will Nick arrive" Katelyn asked.

*Ding Dong*

"Speak of the devil and he shall appear" I chuckled getting up from the bed and walking down the stairs and opening the door to see my best friend.

I gave him a bro hug and we walked into the kitchen to start our conversation.

"Ok so mate I asked you to come here cause someone has been stalking Katelyn and I and another person is sending weired messages" I said getting out my phone and showing him all the P texts.

"Do you think its a joke or what" Nick asked.

" I don't know it must be a joke it has to be" I spoke with confidence trying to convince Nick but mainly trying to convince myself. Just the thought of Katelyn hurt or being watched in a creepy way just makes me sick.

"Yeah it must be don't listen to who ever that person is they are probably just messing with you" Nick spoke up not looking me in the eye during his sentence.

"So Nick I'm having a party for Katelyn do want to help. Get your sister Melody to come over and help Katelyn get ready and we can have a killer party what do you say" I asked with enthusiasm in my voice.

"Whoop whoop I'm up for it!" Nick shouted.

"What are you up for" Katelyn asked confused. Wait what when did she get here?

"He is up for helping me with a surprise for you" I said giving here a smirk when she huffed in annoyance about not knowing the surprise.

"Now go have a shower because someone is coming to help you get ready for the surprise soon so shoo" I told her.

When Katelyn was gone I turned to Nick "Ok mate I'm going to get the declarations" I told Nick.

He nodded and I walked away to the basement to get the plastic cups and DJ decks and yes someone is coming to DJ. While I was down there I got a text. If it is P I'm going to go nuts.

To: Jake

From: P

I wouldn't listen to Nick about me being a joke you never know he could be just saying that cause he could be the stalker.

Yep I'm going to go nuts. Who does this person think they are accusing my friend of suck a thing I thought as I came back into the room with Nick and now Melody. (You know who you are :) )

(PLAY SONG NOW SORRY IF ITS NOT IN TIME WITH WERE YOUR READING BUT YEAH ENJOY)

"Hey Melody Katelyn is up stairs can you go introduce yourself and get her ready for the party stall her until you hear music on and people's voices" I asked Melody.

She nodded before turning to the stairs and going to Katelyn.

Jake and I got ready then set the house up for the party later on we sent texts to everybody and then got the DJ here. The music started and everyone was dancing and soon enough Katelyn and Melody came down stairs and I can assure you that Katelyn looked sexy!

"Mind if I have this dance and surprise" I grabbed Katelyn's hand and then we started dancing.

I was holding her while she laughed and bobbed to the music. We began doing silly moves as people watched us. Soon enough there was a crowed forming around us as Katelyn twirked and I was crumping to say we looked like idiots was an understatement.

Soon I stopped as everyone was chanting Katelyn's name I turned around to see her twirking and it was great I had full vision of her butt and it looked gooooood!

When Katelyn stopped everyone was wolf whistling and then the circle went down and we all kept dancing like maniacs it was great.

I pulled Katelyn away from the mosh pit and pulled her into the kitchen to get her and I some licker.

About 4 cups later Katelyn and I were so crazy doing all kinds of things. I just knew that tonight was going to be great!

=============================

Hope you liked it because this chapter took ages to write also if you haven't noticed I update every second or third day so its not much of a wait.

Instagram: im_happyandiknowit

But on twitter I will give all the info of my story so that's were to go when you want to know something

Twitter : @_LuvLIAMPAYNE

Mamma rainbow unicorn loves all you RAINBOW UNICORNS!

~Naomi