Research

I own nothing! J.K.Rowling owns everything!

--------------------

Hermione was practically ecstatic that the library was empty when she walked through the large doors, though she was not surprised. Very few students had stayed at school over the holidays and everybody who was in the school was now too busy saying hello to those returning. This all meant that Hermione had a very quite place to focus her mind and no one around to get suspicious at the subject she would be looking at.

After setting her bags down next to a table in a hidden corner of the library Hermione set off, looking very determined, to the section of the library that was most likely to have any information about pregnancies. For the next 2 hours, Hermione spent her time going back and forth between her table and the shelves, levitating and carrying books as she went. By the end of it, she was rather irritated. She had found absolutely nothing that would help her hide her pregnancy. She went back to the shelves and stared up at them, skimming the rows for anything she hadn't read yet.

"Ugh!" She threw her hands up in frustration and then started to claw at her face, desperately trying to think of anything that might have a link.

The following hours saw Hermione reading anything from 'Witches' Problems' to 'How To Hide Your Kidnap Victim'. She ended up missing lunch and by about 3 pm she had almost given up entirely. She made her way over to an area of what she thought was the most dreaded of books, although they could be useful when balls occurred; Women's Beauty.

"I don't know how my mind came to the conclusion that this would be useful." Hermione muttered to herself after finishing skimming through a book about keeping pores open and clean. She stood up and made her way back to the selves with the book, eyes darting over the titles of books to find the opening to return the book to. Her eyes froze over one particular book. From its place in the shelf, Hermione could see that it had rather a grand spine, decorated with vines of gold and silver. The elegant writing reading 'A Pureblood Woman's Enchiridion To Creating The Perfect Illusion'. Hermione eyed the book before sighing. "Better than nothing." She said to herself as she pulled the book out and walked back to her desk.

Hermione's eyes scanned the contents page as she sat down, she almost missed the chair completely as she noticed a chapter about body shapes. Frantically she turned the pages to that chapter and began to read it, almost entranced with the idea of having found a solution.

How To Have The Appearance Of A Perfect Body

It is well known that ladies, be they married or single, are constantly being judged for their body. Some may take this in stride, whilst others are not so sure of themselves. But those with bodies that are anything less than perfect need to be fixed, not only to increase self confidence but also to parade their new flawless elegance. What sort of Pureblood woman shows anything but elegance and confidence?

Hermione scowled at the pages. There was nothing wrong with being imperfect.

In 1764, a spell was developed by Rosalia Malfoy, daughter of Lucien Nott and wife of Randolf Malfoy, to create the illusion of a body type that was requested by the user. Rosalia was and still is a model for all Pureblood women to follow, flawless in every aspect of herself and an expert in the art of keeping house. The very definition of a perfect society wife. To add to her abilities, she was also a master at charms, something for which we are very grateful for as she came up with 95% of beauty charms every respectable lady uses. These charms were not created for herself, but were instead meant to help improve her unfortunate sister-in-law Clarissa Nott, daughter of Geoffrey Crabbe and wife of Quinn Nott (Rosalia's older brother), whose features were not something to be praised.