Chapter 15

• Dedicated to Abigail Burk- for being a loving sister.

Rebeckah entered the dark, dank and musty castle. It had an ominous ambiance drifting through the room, and was only illuminatd by the bright torches that hung on the walls. Following the crowd, Rebeckah hobbled down the hall, shoulder to shoulder with some ngry looking Hostibans whispering and gossiping, pointing at the castle's many features. It had no moving pictures like Rebeckah's castle did. It took quite a while for them to maneuver into the great hall, where the aura was lsightly better.

The floor was checkered with black and yellow tiles, and it had knights in shining armor lining the walls. The armour had people in them, likely guards, keeping an eye on all those rambuntious party guests. There was also a long table filled with dinner sets, and in front of that, a dance floor where happy couples danced whimsically casting their cares to the wind.There was a large platform besides that, where an older man, possibly in his late 50's, sat on a large green, black, and gold throne, scrutinizing all his guests as they enjoyed his party. Next to him was a much younger man, probably of age 19 or older. He had bleached blonde hair, almost looking white, distinct features, and disgusting gray eyes, like his father's, scanning down all the guests. 

Two much smaller thrones also sat beside that. One was empty, while the other held a boy looking about age 15, Rebeckah's age, and he had dirty blonde hair which was swept to the side, and crisp, kind blue eyes. As much as she thought she should hate him, Rebeckah did inwardly think that he was quite good-looking. Not even, he was beyond that...he was handesome. He looked ather strangely, but not like the people next to him. He looked at Rebeckah as if she was the only person in the room, and wherever she went his eyes locked on hers and followed. This would only make her next mission much more difficult. 

Rebeckh grabbed some cheese, fruit, and Whistling Whittle's Whiskey (if she was going to be captured, she wanted to be drunk for it) and pretended to be enjoying the party.Meanwhile she was really thinking over how she was going about this mission. She thought that it would be easiest if she just tried a simple summoning spell to get the diamond. But, the chances of it being that easy were one n one million, considering there were probably abot 1000 possible charms they could put on the diamond to prevent that from happening. She thought she could wander the halls, using the invisiblilitatem spell, to search for it. However, if the diamond really was in the basement, attic, or wherever, there would certainly be unbreakable charms, locks, and puzzles to get to the diamond. And who said the diamond was in the the castle? Rupert had only said that the diamond was most certainly in Hostiban control but he never said that it was in the castle. Oh what a mess that would be! And their suppsed to have the mission completed for the Court by July the 29th!

Suddenly, a loud bang interrupted Rebeckah's thinking and she immediately spun to face the front where the din had eupted from. The King, king Azazel, stood on the platform, out of his seat, and with  his wand at his mouth, using the totor ligula charm, in which it amplifies your voice to use your wand like a microphone. "Hello my humble guests and servants. Welcome to the Hostiban Castle for the celebration of my dear son, Prince Melville Antonio Russel Denson, on his 21st birthday. Come and stand son." Melville stood up grudgily, rolling his eyes up to the cieling, but still waving to the ground, who applauded, and sveral young girls, in groups began giggling and squealing, like they would've back at Rebeckah's old high school. Azazel said," You may drop your gifts off at the table. Dancing, will begin at  8:30 and then dinner will be at  9:30 in which only a few will be selected to come. Now, let's say the Supreme Hostiban Era oath, and turn to our flag."  Rebeckah did as everyone else did, and swiveled to her left, but her left hand over her heart, and then raised her right hand. She mumbled to herslef what everone else was saying, "I solemnly pledge my life to you, dear nation of Hostibus, in which we live to serve you o'nation. We give our glory to our contry, for king, truth, right and the destruction of our enemies." After that horrifying piece of revelation, everyne turned back to their company, talking as if that was nothing. As if it wasn't wrong to worship their country as if it were some kind of god.