Chapter 16 - Blazing fire

Hello guys!

Like I promised I'm back with continuation in a record time (for me 😂) and I want to thank all the people that voted for me in PJOWattys! Some of you even in those special categories! If you by any chance haven't voted yet and want to then go to this profile - PJO_WattyAwards - for the voting book.

Now! Back to the story!

In the end I decided to put the sex and the rest separately for the sake of people who don't want to read it. So this chapter is around 4500 words of pure smut.

Honestly I'm really curious how you'll like it. It's my first time writing this type of scene, what more - in English >/////< so please let me know your thoughts on this chapter. Every comment will make me happy! Praise or critique, throw it at me!

!Announcement!

For those who don't like smut very much but have enough courage to read on, while it's the innocent and sweet stuff - just scroll down and enjoy till you come upon a heart emoji! From there it's at your own danger! 😇

Previously....

"So no one knows who I am. I want to stay in the shadows, hidden." I answer simply and shrug. He stays silent, gaze boring into me. He looks deep in thoughts. I smile at him hesitantly, the air around us a bit awkward. I'm not sure what to say, letting others see my face - I'm not used to that anymore. I just watch him as he blinks like he just woke up from trance and lets out a deep sigh. He gulps, his eyes not leaving me for a moment. Then suddenly he's moving forward, invading my personal space.

And his lips collide with mine, making my breath hitch.

His eyes are tightly shut like he doesn't want to see my reaction. His forehead is furrowed and there's a small wrinkle between his eyebrows. It's cute.

Now what should I do?

No, better. What do I want to do?

I can feel shivers running down my spine from the feeling of his lips against mine. I haven't touched anyone this way for so long. Yeah, I teased Farlan before and gave a quick smooch to my baby boy but this is something completely different. The fire and the hunger surging inside me now is insane and uncontrollable. The only one I've ever touched like this was Annabeth - the girl who abandoned me. So screw her, getting over her was nearly impossible and now it's time to take it to another level. Set myself completely free.

Besides, everyone has needs.

I finally let myself relax, slowly closing my eyes as I give in. I slide my lips against his, pushing against them till I find the comfortable angle and softly nibble on them. That forces out a surprised gasp from Alec. In a second, he pulls away and stares at me with stunned expression and burning cheeks. I, on the other hand, almost growl at the loss, wanting more.

"You kissed back." He breathes out bewildered. "Why?"

"I wanted to." I answer and smirk. I kidna feel like an impatient and starved animal. I want to feed on Alec's body. Devour him and satisfy my hunger. I scoot closer to him and sink my head down, pressing my lips against his skin. I lick and kiss his nape, slowly going behind his ear. A shiver runs through his body when I suck on the skin there. Then I suddenly bite his earlobe which earns me a yelp and he immediately pulls away to look at me. His breathing is faster than is normal and he looks torn and nervous - his body already hot and bothered which makes my blood boil.

"W-what - h-how - why so s-suddenly?" He stammers out confused.

"I want you." I confess, my voice abnormally low and serious. My vocabulary suddenly seems to be narrowed only to words like want, need and take. "Will you let me?" I ask him, hoping his answer will be yes. Most of my self-control is already gone but I'm not selfish - I'm not a person who would force themselves onto someone. I would never do that.