Lwin's diary

Hey guys! I'm sorry, this isn't an update yet but I'm working on it, don't worry :) It's a long and hard chapter so yeah :D

BUT - I have something else to tell you.

In June I entered a competition PJO_WattyAwards and the voting for books starts today. I'll be very grateful for any vote I get from you guys, so feel free to do so if you want to. I'll be very happy!

You can find Broken&Healed in Percy Jackson category. Here is the entry book with all entered stories >> https://www.wattpad.com/story/58593964-pjo-watty-awards-2016-entry-book-closed

But be aware that NO VOTES in the entry book will be counted! To vote you have to go here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/86177848-pjo-watty-awards-2016-voting and find the category that I'm in.

...

And what you can expect in the next update? A short teaser here for you guys!

I slowly reach for my crystal mask. I'm sure there are some prints on my skin from wearing it for so long - but that's all. No burns or cuts apart from the small scar that's slitting my eyebrow apart. I'm sure he already noticed my eyes through the mask but now he can see them clearly as well as my nose and kidna big lips. I watch him closely to see his reaction, while my heart is beating faster than it's normal. I feel naked without the mask. Vulnerable.

His eyes are positioned on me, lips a little apart. A small blush is still lingering on his pale cheeks and his hand moves near me. His fingers touch my forehead and run over it slowly. "You don't have a barcode." He states and I only roll my eyes at it, my heartbeat calming slowly.

"Of course I don't - haven't you seen my ears? They're not exactly the same."

"Well, yeah that's true." And then he's quiet again for a while, his fingers still lingering on my skin. They move lower on my scar and then over my eyes, making me shut them, so I only hear him shift slightly - his fingers going lower. When I look at him again, he's noticeably closer to me. There's still the redness on his face and his eyes are hypnotizing me. His fingers retreat. "I thought you've been hiding your face because you were injured or something. Why do you hide it when you look -" He didn't finish the question and I didn't pester him to do so.

"So no one knows who I am. I want to stay in the shadows hidden." I answer simply and shrug. He stays silent, gaze boring into me. He looks deep in thoughts. I smile at him hesitantly, the air around us a bit awkward. I'm not sure what to say, letting others see my face - I'm not used to that anymore. I just watch him silently as he blinks like he just woke up from trance and lets out a deep sigh. He gulps, his eyes not leaving me for a moment. Then suddenly he's moving forward.

And his lips collide with mine, making my breath hitch.

See you soon! <3 :D