Lwin's diary

Hey guys, sry this is still not update but I'm working on it! ;)

I'm planning a new Percy Jackson fanfiction and I need a little help. ^^ You can look forward for a pretty dark Percy, for once being a bad guy >>> But the thing is I can't decide on the ship. It will be -

1. Jercy
2. Pernico/Percico

So what do you guys think? Which one?

Aaaand...Here's a little teaser for the next chapter of Broken & Healed. :)

"I'll help you," she says as her dark eyes study me closely. Her eyebrows are slightly furrowed. She's biting her lips and playing with the red trickle of her hair. Both with only one emotion. Nervousness. "But you know it will make Farlan furious. He doesn't like you."

"Really? I didn't notice." I snort sarcastically. She glares at me.

"I'm serious." She deadpans and crosses her arms over her chest.

"I'm not scared of that jealous crybaby who calls himself your fiance." I shoot back with a sly smirk. "It's not like I have any interest in you. No offense."

"Non taken."

"Great. So now when we finally made everything clear - can you now really help me? Maybe give me those keys finally and the password I need?" I'm really starting to be just a little tiny bit impatient. Ironically of course.

"I have one term." She says and I can't help sighing, annoyed. Of course there is a but. Every girl has her own but. Everytime and everywhere. No matter how inappropriate it is in any situation. "Fine. Shoot." I answer.

"Tell me your real name."

I can't help another sigh. It just slips through my lips. "It's Perseus. But call me still Luke ok? I don't want anyone else know about it."

That's it! Look forward to next update! ^^ Love ya guys!