Chapter 8 - Anouk and foolish guy

I'm sorry it took me so long but these next two months, probably almost free I'll be very busy with school and other stuff like training for competition. So my updates will be slower. But I'll make it up to you guys in August. I will do more updates. :)

>> Picture of Anouk...read and find out ;)

PS: Sorry for possible grammatical mistakes.

Sanoat is one of the biggest planets in Universe. It's a world of mechanic, industry and economy. The most inhabited one. You can find here practically any race from any corner of the space. There are only few that aren't present here. One of them are humans and gods of course.
The nature here is pretty devastated. Factories aren't that present but the industry is still pretty intense for the planet to handle. I heard that there were forests at the start. Rivers, seas. But through millenia it all disappeared. Now it's only plain and dry place full of deserts and big cities. But it's still an astonishing place. Sansara, the capital city of Sanoat is the most interesting one. And that's exactly the place where I am now.

I've been here for at least a week now. I got lost numerous times already and I still didn't find what was I looking for. Why? Because there's just too much things to look at. The streets are wide, big and always full of crowds. Music can be heard in every corner, mostly drums. They look a lot like those african drums. And colors are absolutely everywhere, filling your eyes to the edge. Lights too. It's all a little too much for me. Too lot to take in. Especially for my sensitive senses.

I'm forcing my way through the crowd. I dodge a man with a green skin and scales on his cheekbones. His cold eyes stare at me for a moment curiously, his tail is lazily lashing from side to another. I go further not looking after him. 'People' here are eccentric. And it's not just the fact that one woman has horns the other thorns. Ew. But their clothes are...eh, well interesting. Nico would probably say that he would go blind by looking at how colorful and sparkly it is. I miss him. Surprisingly.

I can feel the stares of others on me. Like I said they are pretty eccentric. Yet their eyes are hanging on me like some really pretty and sparkly jewel. It's true every single thing I wear is in black, which means no color. I guess it isn't that common to wear something like this here. I don't exactly look human anymore so I think it's not the reason why they stare. Maybe it's the big bag I carry along. Or Oreo who's again comfortably sprawled on my head with his tail around my neck. But it's better to just ignore them. I don't return their gazes and head towards the Floating Market. It's easy to find - I just have to look up at the sky. But to find a way up - that is much harder. There are only few entrances in the whole city. I think it's pretty stupid there are just few but whatever. I kind of freaked out when I first saw those big stairs completely pure like they were made of glass. I didn't have enough courage to step on them. But Zeus is not here anymore. And I have wings for gods sake! I won't fall down! Still - going up while the whole city is lying beneath me isn't much comfortable for me. I was really glad when it was over. With one last glance behind me I straighten my coat and head to the heart of economy.

The Floating Market is divided into three independent industries. Garment industry. Agronomy industry. Minor industries which is for example carpentry. And the one where I'm heading to - Metal industry which contains every craft that has something to do with metallic products. Weaponry, technology, jewelry and others. Of course I already asked around and I know to whom exactly I'm going. Who is the best around here.

Recap. In general. Sansara is parted into two sides. Skyline and Nest. The Nest is a residential district with clubs and other facilities. And the Skyline is a business district divided into these industries. It's situated on Celestial islands that are hanging in midair and are linked together by bridges.