Rescuing Harry

Sarafina's POV

Summer has been great so far I have been writing to Hermione a lot. Flying with Ginny telling her about Hogwarts as she told me about her year at home. Drawing things from what had happened last year including a picture of Fluffy. Which I had Mum make a copy of and sent it the Hagrid.

I have been doing chores around the house to earn some money for a book I want from Diagon Alley on Animagi. My parents think I'm just saving up money to buy things for Yuki. Only Fred and George know the reason behind why I want the money.

Harry hasn't been replying to Ron or Hermione's letters all summer. I have sent a few of my own, but also received no reply from him. Ron told Fred and George so they came up with a plan to bring Harry here. We would take Dad's car while he was away and everyone else was sleeping.

We were going to do on Harry's birthday if he still hadn't replied to our letter. That night Dad sent a letter home saying Harry got a warning for using magic. The boys decided we would leave that night as Dad wouldn't be home until breakfast.

I wasn't to pleased with the plan, but agreed to go along anyway to make sure they didn't break anything. So here I am sitting in the front seat as Fred drives the car to Surrey. I slept on Ron's shoulder during the drive. He woke me up as we reached Harry's window which had bars on it.

Ron asked why Harry hadn't replied to our letters and scolded him for using magic outside school. When Harry made a comment about the flying car we were in I answered. "This doesn't count, we are borrowing it from Dad."

"We are here to bust you out" Ron sated happily.

"But you can't use magic" Harry informed him.

"You forget who we brought with us" I stated pointing to Fred and George who smirked. "Now tie this around the bars" I said handing a rope to Ron who passed it to Harry. He did as told and stood away from the window. As Fred drove the car away pulling the bars off his window.

"Get in" Ron told Harry opening the passenger door for him.

"But my wand, trunk and broomstick are locked in the cupboard under the stairs and I can't get out of this room" Harry told us.

"Not a problem" George stated climbing into the front passenger seat. "Out of the way Harry, Sara mind the wheel" George told us. Once they entered the room George used a bobbin pin to unlock Harry's door.

"Ok we'll grab your stuff, you grab anything else you need and pass it to Ron" Fred told Harry.

"Watch out for the bottom stair it creaks" Harry told them as they left the room. Once they got back Harry helped them get his trunk into the boot. As he was about to get into the car after the twins there was a hoot from inside his room. "I forgot Hedwig" he said panicked running to get his owl as Fred took the wheel again.

"That Ruddy Owl" a voice was heard yelling from down the hallway followed by loud footsteps.

"Hurry Harry" Ron ordered taking Hedwig's cage from him and passed it to me.

"Petunia his escaping!" a man yelled from the door way of Harry's room. Ron and George seized Harry's arm to pull him into the car. But the man grabbed his ankle trying to pull him back into the house.

"Full it Fred" I ordered and he did as the other two kept a hold of Harry. As we drove away the man was pulled out of the window and let go of Harry's ankle. Falling into bush that was under the window.

"See you next summer" Harry called out the window after shutting the door. I laughed and took the bobbin pin from George. Then unlocked Hedwig's cage letting fly out the window and she flew beside the car.

"By the way Harry happy birthday" Ron and I stated.