18

Our pregnancies were doing well despite school starting up again.

My design major kicking my tail.

My back was starting to hurt and surpisingly I was showing.

" Is she pregnant?" I simply winked at her.

I continued to my lecture hall.

" Is that the rape baby?" a pretty lightskin girl asked as she snarled.

I was taken aback before I remember her. She's the one that keeps commenting ' I want you to f*ck me' and ' You should let me show you how a real woman treats a man' under Elijah's pictures.

" And if it is what is it to you? And no its not. Also Stop commenting stupid stuff under my boyfriends picture please. "

" Or what. I'll comment what I want when I want. "

" And imma block you when I want. Now shoo. " She flipped her hair in my face as she turned and left.

Whatever, I don't really have the time.

I sat down near the front.

Our professor came in telling us about our new project due in two weeks.

We have to create a original article of clothing.

He said it can already exist but like use a different fabric so like instead of cotton use burlap for that article.

I still don't know what imma do.

Probably legging made of velcro.

I shuffled out my seat when he dismissed us.

I don't have very many classes because I got 12 credits hours plus the 5 I got last year.

I got in my car and drove back to the house, since me and Denise live off campus now.

I stopped and got some Wendy's chicken nuggets.

When I finally got home Elijah was chilling in my spot so I just sat on him.

" How was your day baby girls?"

He rubbed my stomach as I cuddled up to him.

" I'm good I'm pretty sure she is too. Can I get your phone please?"

He fished it out his pocket. He kissed my head and side of my neck as I got on his insta and blocked the heifer.

He chuckled.

" What are we going to name my little princess?" He muttered.

" How about Layla?"

" My ex's name was Layla and I hate her. How about tanasia?"

" I fought a girl named tanasia. Lauren?"

" Every black Lauren I met has been either a hoe or just rude as I don't know what. Cierra?"

"Nah I'd rather stab someone then tell you that story. How about Love?"

" I'll Stab you. How about Audrey?"

" I like that name! Audrey Marie. "

"That's cute baby girl. So that's a name. "

"What If we have a boy? "

" Jacob?" I shook my head.

"Carter?" He got a sickening look as he shook his head.

" Tucker?"

"Adrian? " His eyes got big as I finished.

" yup I like Adrian  " He did alittle happy dance but was interrupted when my stomach growled.