11

I tried to silence my snuffles as colin went on and on.

" You dirty dirty slut. I bet you liked it. You always dress like a whore anyway. " A newfound set of tears cascaded down my face.

He had cornered me  in front of a lecture hall.

The locked down behind me and my evil past in front of me.

His long pale arms caging me in.

" Leave her the hell alone. "  A deep voice came from behind me starling me and Colin.

Colin looked up and at him.

" Oh you got another white boy huh. Get someone who wants you instead of fetish lovers.  " He rolled his eyes and walked off.

Another white guy. I didn't even know any other white guy.

" I- What?" I turned and saw the most lethal blue eyes.

He was Gorgeous on No games. His lips were pierced in three places. Two on his right and one on his left side.

He bit his left lip piercing in his mouth when I finally looked him in the eye.

" I- ummm th-thanks. "

" No problem sweets. " Why the hell does everyone keep calling me sweet.

" I bet you are sweet. " My eyes widened as they traveled to the speaker.

His voice had dropped and he had a look in his eye that made me wanna hide.

" I mean... "

" hmm I bet. " I just shook my head and we laughed.

" My name is Ryker, what is yours beautiful. "

" Hayven. And thank you. " We walked to the food Hall and sat and talked for about 45 minutes.

" Well thanks for the talk, but I need a little help getting to my dorm. "

" Sure what number. "

" C346 " I was impressed.

Those dorms were the most expensive. Elijah dorms there also.

" Ohhhh you got the expensive dorms. Nice. But if you don't mind I have to pick you up my boyfriend. He doesn't really like me being out when it's getting dark. I mean if you don't mind. "

" Not at all beautiful. "

We started talking and ended up at my door.

" You can come in if you want. "

" Don't mind if I do. " I opened the door wider.

" Elijah!! Baby?! " He came around the corner shirtless. Looking down on his phone.

I heard a slight gasp from behind me but didn't think anything of it.

" Baby! I was worried! " He bent down and attacked my neck with little kisses.

" Stop stop it! We have company. " I giggled and slightly moved out the way.

Elijah's eyes wondered up Rykers body until they met his chilling blue eyes.

" R-ryker? "

" What's up buttercup?" He opened his arms and Elijah dang near jumped in them.

I rose and eyebrow and waited for their moment to be up.

" Hayven. This is Ryker. "

" Child. I brought him here. But who is he to you?"

" In high school we dated. For 2 years. Then he moved and dropped off the face of the earth. " His slightly hurt tone led me to beileve they were serious.