6

I got dressed in a cute little black dress and red heels.

I brushed my hair that recently got done, New bundles!!

I smiled in the mirror.

My self confidence definitely skyrocketing when realizing I could have two insanely attractive males to like me.

" You ready to go to the club or not ha- Woah, Got da-" Colin scolded me then got overwhelmed by my outfit.

" What are you yelling at her fo- Oh my gosh. " Elijah mumbled something under his breath to which colin shook his head and said ' Let's do it.'

" Soooo when we leaving, g-guys the door is t-that way." I stated backing up as they got closer.

" But your bed is that way. And that's where i plan on being. " Colin smirked as he grabbed my wrist.

" We're going to be laaate!" I groaned as he pushed me to the bed.

" Can we do this afterwards. Please I promise. I'll give both of you a-"

" A blow-"

" No! Maybe. I don't know. But I'll dance with you. "

" Aw that's cute princess thought she wasn't gon dance with us before."Colin cooed at elijah.

" Your mean you know that?" I said as I swished past them. One of them slapped my butt mighty hard. It felt like my whole being jiggled.

" Are you not wearing underwear?"

I kept walking till I got to Elijah's car parked behind the building.

----

We pulled up to the club and skipped to the front.

As soon as I got in my eardrums popped.

I whimpered at how loud the music is and colin laughed at me.

I stuck out my tongue and grabbed Elijah's hand and led him to the middle.

" Try to keep up old man. " I said as I winked. I bent down and put in work.

In the first month of talking I found out that Elijah is 20 and a Junior. He graduated early like me. And colin is 18 and freshman like me.

He gripped my hips mid way through the Song.

" You keep going and I swear imma take you right on this floor in front everyone.

I bounced again and heard his groan.

"Your gonna do what?"

" Imma fuc-" I bounced and he pressed me against him hard.

" I know your uncomfortable." I directed the comment to the large something pushing against me.

" Colin!!! Colin!!! " Elijah yelled at the brunette, Colin head whipped up, eyebrows raised.

" She doing to much. I'm taking her home to-"

" Get teased. " I cut him off. Elijah smacked my butt so hard I almost fell.

" so dang physical, dumb*ss know I got heels on. " I mumbled.

He snatched my hand and led me to the front entrance. Colin was behind us, he opened the back door as elijah shoved me in the back.

I looked up as raw lust, a rather dark look on him, rolled into his eyes.

" First you don't wear underwear then you roll and whine against me like you lost your mind.

I can't wait until I get you home. Imma wear you out. I can't wait to see you hobble to class tomorrow. "

My eyes widened and I looked down.