3

I woke up early as heck.

Is this clock right, is it really 3:18.

I grabbed my phone looking at the time.

By then I was wide awake.

I went to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast.

You can make Sarah or Jessica or whatever some too.

I thought about it.

No. I'm not making her anything.

I started cracking eggs and stirring them to make French toast.

I added vanilla and milk to the mix.

I turned around to throw away some eggs before they leaked everywhere.

I looked up from the trash once I saw movement.

A Light skin boy not even fully dressed was sitting on a barstool at the counter.

He had his head resting on hands, leant down with his bottom lip in his mouth.

I was so startled I couldn't even scream.

He eyed me up and down again. Stopping at my butt and staying there.

I still had on my volleyball shorts and long sleeve.

I kinda brushed him off.

I turned back around.

" W-why are you in um my-Our kitchen? " I was met with silence.

As soon as I was about to turn around a presence pushed up against me.

His long arms reaching up to the small cubboards above the oven to balance himself.

I was pushed against the oven and he was pushed against me.

The hot bare skin of his chest making it feel like I didn't have a shirt on either.

To anyone it would seem like we're a couple. But I met him, didn't even properly meet him, two minutes ago.

His breathe was felt against my neck.

I shivered a little but quickly got my head.

" B-back up." I whispered but I knew he could hear me.

He backed up a little.

From being pushed against my butt, to barely touching it.

I opened my mouth to ask him his name.

" Why are you messing with the big ugly black pig? Your here to pick me up since cheer and football practice at the same time. " My dormmate stated, I closed my mouth again. He pushed a little against me again. I just continued to cook. Here we go again Becky.

" She's not a pig. And how many times do i have to tell you im on the basketball team. And The only thing big on her is what's occupying my time right now. " I heard his voice and it was close to my ear. One hand came down and grabbed a hold of my waist gently rocking me with him.

I've been sexually touched by two dudes in less than 12 hours by just being... Well doing nothing. I mean I still have my scarf on for Petes sake.

I felt something against me but I didn't know what it was.

" She's still a hoe. "

I heard silence and glanced up to see him straight facing the girl.

" This is the closest I've been to someone so beautiful and thick and if you don't go on somewhere. "