23 - Book End (10/12/16)

Kid's POV
       Maka and BlackStar had waited long enough. Their hatred bubbled and boiled to a point of explosion. I silenced Kim. BlackStar, without thinking, plunged himself within the kishin's line of fire.
BlackStar shot a smoke bomb at the Kishin, Maka was then able to sneak in a blow from behind. Jackie helped by lighting up the smoke with a red blaze. Maka and BlackStar retreated to watch the flames dance.
It was hard to watch the bright mass when our eyes were used to the dark of the cave. The fires died down. "It is amazing how you humans could come up with such a plan- well, you made it up on the spot. It's funny how you scum try yo me something you're not by killing the creatures who have power. Let me tell you something... It is now her turn." Yn's body was taken in the white scarves around Asura's neck. "She is a special kind of weapon. Which is why she is the perfect example, I kill her because I have power, she squeals and dies even though she thinks she has power."
"Power has nothing to do with strength," I yelled. "Ever wonder how she does it? She uses her strength, mental strength, to fight. And what do you do? Sit around and ignore that your mental state is at risk?"
I aimed a gum at the scarves, which immediately broke in two. The ones choking Yn disappeared into nothing. Asura made it known that he was freaked out. BlackStar took this chance to show odd his skills. He through Tsubaki, in her shuriken form, like a boomerangs. The blade barely cut the kishin's arm, but some damage was done. He continued to run around as fast as he could, cutting the muscles of Asura.
I took this time to run to Yn. Her neck had started to bruise. I did the know what to do so I called Kim over and asked her to heal Yn with her Tanuki magic. Kim out her hands on Yn's neck, a green like came spilling out of the touched area. Yn's me k was back to normal seconds after the light disappeared. Yn didn't show any signs of pain.
"Kill him," Yn slapped me across the face. "Don't make me wait any longer."
      I haven't used the powers of a full shining aim yet, time to try. I held up Liz Ms Patty, pointed them at Asura, shot. I strayed to fought alongside BlackStar, zoom that want enough. I had to resort to execution mode to damage Asura, we finally decided to hit him at once, once he was weakened enough.
      Maka delivered the final blow with her Kishin Hunter move. The light was bright, but not too bright that is was to the point of blinding. A velvet soil floated down, the madness Wavelengh was strong. Maka took the soul in her hand. We all made our ways down the mountain. Yn didn't walk since her legs were pins and needles, and I just wanted to hold her.