Seven - Book of Eibon

Manga Spoilers! If you want to continue you can read the manga online somewhere (if you don't want it spoiled).
Kid POV
    I am going to ask Yn if she can be, Liz and Patty's partner on a mission. The new rule 'students must be in pairs to go on missions' might help me get closer to her.
    "Kid? Are we going to ask her yet?" Liz asked. "We should do it now before someone else does. Lots of guys has noticed her, and females."
     "Hahaha!" Patty laughed. "She's real pretty song she, sis!?" She started to maniacally draw a giraffe with broken crayons.
     "Let's get going," I spoke.
     "Thank you, finally," Liz said with a breath.
     We slowly made our way to the girl's dormitories. "Liz, Patty," I said. "Can you go in and ask her?" It felt wrong walking in there. After all, I am not a girl.
    "Okay!" Patty skipped into the dormitories. Liz ran behind her, trying to catch her.
Liz POV
     I knocked on the door. "Yn, it's Liz and Patty. Kid asked us to ask you something," I shouted through the door. I knocked rather hard, I am still not used to private rooms.
    When the door opened, Patty threw herself into Yn's room. "Such a pretty toilet," Patty yelled with laughter.
Yn was wearing a baggy and long T shirt, she was not wearing any pants. Clearly she was just woken up, her hair was styled like bed head.
    "Patty- get out of there, sorry Yn," I said.
    "I don't mind. There is nothing valuable to me in here, it's school property, not mine," Yn winked. "Who the hell cares if there's a mess? I'll just clean it."
     "Kid wanted to ask you if you would come on out next mission with us, he also said he'd give you a soul if we got one," Patty poked Yn. She looked annoyed. Patty was obnoxious sometimes, this was one of those times.
"What time is the mission?" asked Yn. She glanced out her window and saw Kid staring up. She looked down in disgust.
"We are leaving in a few hours," I told Yn. She looked pleased with my answer, thank goodness. Kid would have killed me if she refused. He seems to like her.
"Okay, I'll come," Yn's hair covered her face. She looked messy. She did, after all, just wake up.
"I'll tell Kid, you should get ready. Patty, stay here," I walked off and out of the dormitories. I heard Patty and Yn speaking behind me.
Time skip:
"What'd she say?" Kid asked eagerly. He had triggered the ultimate puppy eyes.
"She said yes," I said. "She is getting dressed right now. She probably needs to eat dinner before we go," he understood, though he wanted to see her as soon as possible. I could tell.
      "I'll wait here," Kid said. "You should go to her. I doubt she wants to be alone with Patty." He pointed out, to which he was correct. Yn isn't the kind of girl to take useless bullshit.
      "Patty really is a handful," I waved goodbye. I entered the dorms once more. I stumbled up the stairs to Yn's dormitory room and saw her door cracked open. I peeked in, Patty was laying on the bed, Yn was in the bathroom brushing her teeth with a slight bush.
"Liz is back!" Patty perked up. "Sis, Yn let me lay on her bed. It's so soft!" She rolled on the bed, hugging herself while giggling as loud as she possibly could.
    "Wow Patty! Maybe you and her can be friends," Patty smiled at my reply, Yn laughed.
    "I am just going to eat a/an (snack item) before we leave," Yn said. She grabbed her snack. She basically inhaled it, it was gone in an instant.
     A few minutes passed and Yn was ready to leave. It was a pain getting Patty off of Yn's bed, but when we did she was happy to leave with Yn. Though, I had to yank her off of the bes.
    "Kid," I shouted. "Yn is ready." The three of us walked out together.
    "Wonderful," he outstretched a hand so that Yn could take it. She looked hesitant but took it anyway. I guess she thinks he is creepy.
    "What's our mission?" Yn asked.
    "There are constant magical wavelengths coming from a certain village in the Columbian Republic. Some villages have been destroyed by said magic," Kid explained. A grim look appeared on his face, he wasn't joking around.
     "And it's our job to figure out what it is? And possibly destroy the source," Yn figured out. She was a bright one, usually the new comers are idiots.
     "Seems like serious business. Whatever this is, I am sure we can kill it," I said. I hope that this thing isn't a monster or ghost. If it is, I am out of here! But if I leave Kid won't be able to fight... Well, he has Yn, she might not be symmetrical though. Oh no. This can't be good.
     Kid spawned the Beelzebub. "Liz, Patty, transform. I'll just hold Yn," Kid smiled. Yn tensed slightly. The thought of somebody touching her creeped her out.
     We did as told, Kid took Yn and flew on his skateboard. After five hours or so we landed in the heart of Columbia. Yn hopped off as soon as the board was within ten feet of the ground. Me and Patty returned to our normal selves when Kid stepped off of the Beelzebub.
"This is one of the destroyed villages?" Yn asked. Rubble and debris surrounded us. The tallest structure was a telephone pole, and even that was brought down ten feet. It had melted.
"I guess so, this rubble looks fresh," I commented. It was freshly burned. The ground was still hot from whatever had burnt it.
No One's POV
      There was a rustle in the rubble behind Patty. Liz heard it, she looked over. A man with slicked back, dark hair was standing before them. He was thin and short in stature.
     "Who are you?" Yn asked. She returned to her normal defensive pose, with a resting bitch face. Her fists closed.
     "Where you the one who destroyed the village?" Kid, also, took a defensive pose. He had raised his voice to make sure that the man had heard him.
     "I do what Noah tells me. He told me to destroy the villages and get the attention of the reaper. I have done my job," the man said. He straightened himself, regaining proper posture.
     "Good job, Gopher," a muscular, tanned man said. "I know who you are," the man looked at Kid. He flexed.
"Then who am I?" said Kid with hostility.
"The reaper's son," the man replied. "I know you won't come with us easily, so we will give you a decision," the man said slowly. "Surrender now or one of your little pretties will be coming home with me," his voice went deeper at the end of the sentence. Kid was offended by his words.
"I'm not going with you and neither are they," Kid replied. Liz walked to Kid and out her hand on his shoulder. Patty glared at the two men standing before her. Yn remained poker faced, trying to hide her true emotions.
"Gopher, you know what to do," the man said. The other, younger looking, man grabbed Yn with a fast movement. Her arm ached. He had grasped it as tight as he could.
"Assholes!" Yn yelled. She tried to pry herself away from the creeps. If she didn't, she knew that only terrible things would happen to her.
"This one should do," the muscular man said. He touched Yn's chin with a smile carved on his face.
"Give her back or we will take your soul!" Kid yelled. "Liz, Patty," Liz and Patty transformed. It bound to happen, the conflict couldn't be settled easily.
"That's the most intimidating thing I have ever heard," the man named 'Gopher' said sarcastically. "She is a bitch. She is a useless female like the rest of her kind, why would you want her?"
"Enough with the idiot talk. Will you come with us, or will we take her?" The muscular man asked again. This time, he grabbed her chin with force.
Kid hesitated to answer. "Fight," Liz whispered. She couldn't leave a fellow female alone in a time like this, Kid was at risk, too. That was the only logical option.
"Fight?" Gopher repeated. "If you fight, this little pretty will die," he smiled heavily. He let out a plea of happiness, a slight giggle.
      "Our best option is to fight," Kid mumbled to Patty and Liz. He, too, understood that fighting was the only logical option for them.
      "We assure you won't win," the muscular man said. "I am Noah, a sorcerer, and that's Gopher, a demon tool soldier." He introduced himself with pride in his eyes.
       "Noah, Gopher, you're in for death," Kid's eyes squinted. "Execution mode." Kid pulled the trigger. The pink bullets didn't leave a scratch on Noah's muscular body.

      Noah put his hand on the book that is attached to his belt

      Noah put his hand on the book that is attached to his belt. He pulled the book up and grabbed it by the spine. The book opened and a light appeared, something was coming out of it. "Manticore," Noah said.

      Dust filled the air

      Dust filled the air. The Manticore's spikes penetrated the ground in a different attempt to walk. The Manticore charged Kid. Kid shot at the beast, to his dismay the bullets were blocked by Gopher.
      The Manticore duh it's spine through Kid. Smashing him with its fist of hard armor. Kid was helpless.
     "Time to go," Noah said, glancing at Yn.
     "If you-" Kid let out. "Hurt her-" he spit blood. "You'll die," Kid stood up. He was too determined to keep Yn safe, that he didn't care about the physical pain he was feeling.
     "I'm starting to think that this girl is just as good of a prize as you are," Noah said. Yn tried to remain silent, she hated the attention. But that comment made her fill with fear.
     "Prize?" Kid questioned, blood draining from his body.
     "I have a collection. Everything that I think is worth something, I have," Noah explained. "I keep it in the Book of Eibon." He glanced down at the book that he had been holding.
With sorrow, Gopher loosened his grip on Yn. "So, I don't kill her?" Gopher asked.
"No," Noah said. "She is in the book now," Noah opened the book and put it over Yn's head. She was swallowed by the book in a ray of white light. Instantly, she had disappeared.

You have to read the manga to actually understand what is happening. Sorry for the long chapter, I made it 300 words longer while editing.