Five - Dinner

Kid's POV
Yn was coming over tonight. I had Liz and Patty prepare the table, I cooked the food, and then made any symmetrical adjustments. Since there were going to be four of us, I had four plates set up perfectly. Ah~ the symmetry!
"It's all perfect," I said. There was a knock at the door, Yn was here. Hurrying to the sight of the sound, I opened the door with glee.
"Hi, Kid," she smiled at me. Her smooth skin complimented her symmetrical hair.
"Come in," I said. I held the door open for her, which he greatly appreciated. I guess she never has anybody hold doors for her, or do anything for her.
She walked into without a sound and stood next to Patty. "Hi!" Patty yelled. She introduced herself and her sister. She started screaming about giraffes.
"Hello," Yn said to both Liz and Patty.
"Come sit down at the table," I said. "We have dinner prepared already."
"Okay," Yn sat down. "So, Kid," she said. "Thanks for having me over tonight."
"Anything for you," I smiled. She had a sunken in expression.
We ate our dinner with small talk. Not much. But I made sure that all of my sentences were only 8 words on from here on out. Liz and Patty dared me to before she came. I forgot about it until now.
"Would you like desert?" Liz asked Yn after she finished her plate.
"Maybe in a little while," Yn replied. "I blow up faster than a balloon."
Patty laughed.
"There has been an increase in new students," I said, to start a conversation. "You wouldn't have noticed, since you are new," I said peering at Yn. I wanted to hit her with interesting facts and my perfect symmetry.
"How many new students have their been?" Yn asked. She ate a bite of her food with glee. It seems like she was enjoying herself a little bit.
"A dozen a month," Liz said. "About." Liz's cool tone reminded me of Yn and how chill they both appear to be.
"We usually have 3 new students," I said. "A month," I added on, remembering my dare. I couldn't go against a triple dog dare... Patty would say.
    "That's a big increase," Yn said. "What do you think it's caused by?"
     "A need to help the world, fight crime," Liz suggested. She wasn't wrong, but she wasn't completely right.
     "It's harder than it looks, they should know," I said. Newbies wouldn't be able to comprehend the challenges of being a meister.
     "How hard is it?" Yn asked. She realized the perverted nature of her sentence in seconds and glanced at a wall.
     "Rock hard," I answered, in a more perverted tone on purpose. Kids in her generation like perversion, right?
     "I should be going home," Yn said.
     "Alright, I'll see you in school," I waved her out.
Yn's POV
      I didn't get an opportunity to stab him. Damnit, why didn't I bring him somewhere private? It's okay though, when he follows me around in school, I'll do it. Plan is complete, it's going to be a hard plan to complete.
     I spent my night sharpening my knife and practicing on my objects. I need him to gone to get this feeling away. There is no other way, it seems