15

Stein POV
"Stein," Spirit breathed, interrupting the class in session. "Can I talk to you for a moment... Outside?"
"What do you want? I am in the middle of a class, these idiots need all of the class time they can get," I replied. I soon agreed to talk to Spirt outside.
"Have you seen Kid?" Spirit asked. "He's the new DWMA shinigami and he is missing..."
I smirked. "He probably went to hunt down Medusa and get the girls back."
"WHAT?!" Spirit yelled. "He can't do that alone."
"I don't know... I think he can, after all he killed Noah's Group, and brought us back the book of Eibon..." I admitted.
"You're right, I was too fast to doubt him, let's just hope he brings back all three in tact and alive," Spirit sighed.
"Can I go back to class now? BlackStar is most likely dancing around," I said. When I entered the classroom all of the students were looking at me.
Jackie POV
What could Medusa possibly want with Yn and Kim? I understand that she needs Yn for a body, but Kim? Maybe for her powers. I hope someone finds us before things get worse.
"Kim," I breathed. Kim was locked down across the hall from me, we were in a celled hallway, like a prison.
Kim looked up. "What, Jackie?" She asked.
"Where do you think Yn is?" I asked.
"With Medusa," she responded with a Sherlock tone.
"When do you think we will be rescued?" I asked.
"Soon, hopefully-"
Chi chi chi
Chi Chi Chiiiiiiiiiii
"Come here witch," Free said to Kim.
"What the hell- no!" Kim yelled.
She fought them but she had no proper magic to defend herself with. She couldn't take one five witches and a werewolf at the same time with just Tanuki magic.
Chi
Kid POV
So, there she is. Medusa is inside that building. She will pay for what she did to Yn.... They all will.
I ran around the palace to find a proper entrance. The only thing I could find was a vent, an improper way to enter. I climbed through anyway, hoping to find Yn and Medusa.
I heard Kim scream from afar, I crawled towards the noise, I got to the area and couldn't find anything. I busted a hole in the vent and hopped down.
"Kid!" Jackie yelled to me through electric bars.
"I'll come back- where's Yn?" I asked in a haste.
"I don't know, but they took Kim down that way," Jackie pointed left. "Find them for me."
I waved then ran in the direction Jackie pointed. My feet hit the ground with a bang. The noise didn't bother me, it concerned me that I might be found out.
     "Shinigami," Free said, leaning against a wall. "We meet again..."