Eleven - The Great Escape and Fall

Yn POV
     "I remember you told me that if I got you out of here, yours forgive me. Correct?" Kid said.
     "Y-yes," I stuttered.
     He put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me in. He extended a hand and ripped the void of black. There was a light and seconds later I was standing on solid ground, my knees were weak.
    I fell down onto my weak knees and looked up at Kid. "How the-" I went on.
    "You managed to make it out," Noah said with a non-impressed tone. Someone grabbed me by the neck and pulled me away from Kid. I screamed and kicked at the unknown person.
The person out their hand on my mouth and I got a glimpse of their hair, their blonde hair. I knew who was holding me, Justin Law.
"Let her go!" Kid yelled. He tried to run over to me. The floor erupted and stone spikes appeared in front of him.
"Justin," Noah said. "Kill her..." His voice trailed off.
A black most appeared around me, I saw my hand (faced upwards) in a guillotine. The blade lowered onto my neck. A sharp pain hit me before I blacked out.
I woke up to a slow, quiet beeping. Kid's lines had connected across his hair. He sat on a chair next to me with his face in his hands and elbows on knees.
     "Kid!" I shouted at him, he looked up at me.
     "Thank-" Kid cut himself off and hugged me. "Justin's blade cut your neck, deep, Stein was able to stitch if back."
      "I know that something is bothering you, what is it? And don't say me," I demanded.
      It took him a moment to respond. "My father is dead, when I connected the lines of Sanzu he died..."
      "That's a shame," the only words I could come up with. He hugged me tighter than ever before.
      "But I killed them- all of them, for you," Kid said to me. "If anyone thinks ANYthing bad about you, I'll kill them. Simple," Kid replied.

"They will all die"