Three - Lunch

No One's POV
Yn ran to class. She didn't close her locker, she dropped what was in her hand and ran for the hills. When she went to the class, everyone's heads turned to face Yn.
"You're late," Naigus said coldly. "Where are your books?" She asked.
"I-I must've left them in my locker," Yn replied.
"Well you aren't getting them now," Naigus said pointing to a seat in the third row. "We are talking about the process of transformation. You should take notes."
    The class giggled. "Oh wait- she doesn't have her books!" A boy mocked. He looked like a nerd.
    "Shut the hell up," Yn said. "I'll wreck all of you." I was hostile once again, I guess it is natural for me.
She went to sit down at the back of the class. She didn't want to sit where Niagus suggested. In the back of the class no one could see her blood shot eyes and dripping nose.
    When the class ended, Yn walked straight to the girls bathroom for lunch. She didn't want people around when she ate. When she got to the bathroom she realized she forgot her lunch back at her locker. Since it was a few minutes into lunch Yn thought that no one would be around. At her locker she saw Kid standing there.
"Hey," he mumbled. "I thought you'd get here earlier." He touched his child with glee.
"Stop stalking, would ya?" Yn said.
"It's not stalking, it is called waiting," Kid replied.
    "Ugh fine," Yn said displeased. "What do you want?" Yn asked. She tried to be polite, like a lady should. But then again, she isn't very lady-like.
    "To do this," Kid pulled Yn into him and kissed her softly on the lips even though they just met.
    "I need to get lunch," she said quickly, scattering away. She tried to ignore what he had just done. He didn't understand why he did, they met yesterday.
She took her lunch and ran to the girl's bathroom. She chose the stall closest to the wall (not the handicap stall).
She ate a/an (food) then walked out of the bathroom. Kid was waiting for her outside. At this point, it had to be stalking.
"You again?" Yn asked. She had an expression of disgust on her face.
"I didn't finish what I wanted to tell you," Kid said. He took a step forward, towards her.
"And you're not gonna," Yn ran away. She was frightened by his creepy appeal. He was nice, when he complimented her. But now, he is plain creepy.