Epilogue

a/n this is after a couple of years xo

- Rebecca's / Becky's P.O.V-

'You're getting married, lalala..' I heard Ana and Sasha as they burst through the door of the flat with boxes of flowers in their arms. 

'Girls!' i smiled, giving them both a massive hug. Now i know what your thinking how did we all seem to stay best friends? Well Ana and Luke are unfortunately not dating anymore but are still friends. Ana has a new fiance and Luke's got another girlfriend too. Sasha and Ashton well Sasha's my sister in law now... yep Ashton got married!! Sophia and Michael ... well lets just say they got very busy and already have a child who is 2 years old called Kimberly and another one on the way.

'Now, we know you said no presents, but we got you one anyway!' Sasha smiled. They never did what i asked them!
They went outside and following them in were 2 women, hands full with what looked like make-up boxes.

'What's this?' i smiled.
'Well, we wanted you to get pampered on your special day. This is Claire and Cindy. They're here to do your nails, your hair and make-up!' Ana smiled; she'd been on plenty of pamper days with me and knew i loved them.

'Aw, thank you, love you all! So, where's Sophia?' we were usually a four, so it was strange not having one of your best friends with you on your wedding day.

'She's running abit late she had a scan today, she text saying that she will be here A.S.A.P.' 

'Oh, ok! Thank you for everything. Could one of you drop the flowers off at the venue? But keep ours here, just the decoration ones. Thanks!' Sasha went off with a box of flowers to decorate the venue, while me and Ana got my hair and make-up done.

'So, you excited to see Calum?' Ana smiled, looking at me.

'Am I? He's been with his mum for a week, I haven't seen him since what seems like forever! He's been gone longer on tour, but it's different when you have decided not to make contact to each other for the build-up of the wedding.' i smiled back.

'What? You haven't spoken since this time last week? Whoa, that's a commitment. More for Calum than you, I bet he can't wait to see you.'

'I know.' i laughed at the thought of Calum jumping around, too excited to get ready.

******
I looked at yourself in the mirror.  The girls were downstairs and i'd just put my dress on. Just as i were about to go downstairs, there was a knock.

'Come in!' i shouted.

I span around to see my Mum,John ,Harry , Lauren , my dad and his new fiance Victoria. I was surprised because i hadn't gotten to see my dad in such a long time he was either working or i was on tour with Calum.

' D-Dad?'i questioned.

'I've missed you so much!'i smiled.

'I've missed you too, gorgeous.  Now, let's go before we miss the wedding!'

****

I went in a car with Ana,Sasha Sophia, and were meeting the other bridesmaids there.

'You look stunning, Becky.' Smiled Sasha.

'Thank you, you all look amazing! .'i smiled.

We arrived at the church and i had butterflies at the brim of my stomach. It was in our local town of new wales in Sydney, where Calum and i was born and where i met him. I am so excited to get inside and see his cheeky grin.

I went to the entrance where i met the other bridesmaids. They were Sasha, Ana, Sophia, Kimberly  who was 2 and Calums sister Mali with her daughter Charlotte who was 4. We got into a line, with Mali holding Charlotte's hand and Sophia holding Kimberly'.